𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙳𝙴𝙿. 𝟶𝟶𝟷

"I think the reason why I'm here is because I own your heart. Especially the bigger part."

Kun chuckled, though it was dry if anything. "Ten, can you stop flirting with me over walkie-talkie?"

"It's not like I get to leave my station much. Plus, Sanghyun hasn't done anything and I'm getting bored."

The head cell nodded. Really, what was going on? While Sanghyun didn't usually get a spike in heart rate (exercise) until later in the day, there was no rise in his heart rate. He didn't know what was going on, so he figured that he could tune into the the brain department. After all, they were probably the most connected departments.

"Hey, Taeyong."

"I know, I know." Taeyong sighed loudly on his side. "I think he's starting to get going, but I don't know what's even going on. There must be something wrong, but I'm not exactly sure what it is. I could be a stomach ac–"

Taeyong was cut of by a groan that he let out, one that immediately made Kun confused and concerned. "Are you alright?"

"I am, but Sanghyun's not." There was a thump on Taeyong's end, probably him hitting against the desk that his computer rested on. "I can't tell if this is Code Dancing In The Rain or Code FIMLS. Probably FIMLS."

There was something going on. Kun's eyebrows knitted into confusion. What was up with Sanghyun? "Well? Aren't you going to let everyone know?"

"No." Kun could practically see Taeyong gritting his teeth. "Look, Sanghyun has a huge meeting today, and–"

"Taeyong." The funny thing about existing when Sanghyun had was that everyone had grown into their positions. Jungwoo always thought with his stomach, Mark was always on the go, and Taeyong had more concerned with technical facts than feelings. Since Kun was in the heart, he knew that how Sanghyun was feeling always computed to something larger, which was something that Taeyong as a brain hadn't quite caught up with yet. It wasn't like it was even his fault. "I don't think that we should force Sanghyun to move."

"But–"

Kun pressed a button on his walkie-talkie, speaking to the entire body now. "Code FIMLS, head."

Surprisingly, he got a similar response, the voice belonging to Sungchan.

"Code FIMLS, abdomen."