𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙶𝚂 𝙳𝙴𝙿. 𝟶𝟶𝟷

"His breathing levels are steady, so why am I so worried?"

"Yuta, there's nothing wrong."

"There is, Jisung." Yuta leaned forwards, squinting at the computer screen in front of him. "These are sleeping breaths, not awake breaths. There's a very noticeable difference."

"Not really." He could hear that Jisung was trying to not sound annoyed, but it wasn't working very well. Yuta was about to scold him when another voice cut in.

"Hello cells, this is Taeyong. The wake up procedure is now complete. Sorry for the delay."

And out.

Yuta watched the oxygen intake levels rise to their normal awake levels, now calm. "I knew that it was off."

"Okay, I guess you were right once," Jisung huffed into his walkie-talkie. Both Yuta and Sicheng had scolded him about 200 times total about how annoying it was when he did that, but the receiver didn't spike this time. That, and Yuta had bigger things to worry about. Being Head Cell was not an easy job!

"Um, Taeyong?" He said nervously. "Is today just a slow day? Over."

"Let's go with that. Over and out."

"Wait–" but Yuta was too late. Taeyong had already hopped off of the line, leaving him to figure out just what was going on. Could he maybe tune in to another department and find out what was up?

"Hellooooo?"

"Yuta?"

"Oh, Taeil, you're there." Yuta stared at his monitor, seeing that none of the lines were rising at all yet. "Um, do you have any idea with what's going on with Sanghyun right now? Taeyong's sort of ignoring me. Over."

"Oh yeah." Taeil sighed loudly. "There was a Code Volcano activated, though I doubt that it's working right now. He's just really slow today, and nobody knows why. Over."

Why would Taeyong just not tell Yuta– or anyone else– about that code? "Oh, well, that's new. Taeyong didn't tell me about any of that. Over."

"I think he's just trying to get Sanghyun moving as fast as possible. Over and out."

"Out."