𝙰𝚁𝙼 𝙳𝙴𝙿. 𝟶𝟶𝟸

"I'm so bored," Johnny groaned. He and Jaehyun were crashing Taeil in the main room, not deeming it necessary to be in their own. Sanghyun was asleep, meaning that they had no reason to be there in the first place.

Taeil scoffed. "You were literally at one of our LOG meetings with Taeyong. You have no right to say anything."

"But still."

Jaehyun sighed loudly. "Seriously, Taeil, are you sure there's absolutely nothing interesting around here that we can do? I'm not even allowed to force Sanghyun to twitch?"

"Are you two trying to stress me out?" Taeil exhaled, exasperated. "We're staying here. Be glad that I actually let you two out of your rooms. I swear you do this every time Sanghyun even gets slightly sick."

"You can't at least agree that this is boring?" Johnny asked, a last-ditch attempt of getting any sympathy from Taeil. Based on the way the older was eyeing him, maybe it wasn't the day for him to get any of that. "Are you sure that you wouldn't rather be visiting Donghyuck?"

Taeil clenched his jaw, but it wasn't because of what Johnny said. It was more the implications behind it. "There's a difference between what I'd like to do and what needs to be done, and we need to be in here just in case Sanghyun wakes up. He's barely been out for an hour, and you two are already going insane."

"An hour?!" Johnny refrained from getting any louder. "We're going to be sitting here for a minimum of 3 more hours, and you just want us to accept that?"

"Look," Taeil said, holding up his hands as though he was innocent, "I'm not the one who made the body."

"Well you're the one deciding to torture us like this," Jaehyun counteracted. "You know what, I'm leaving."

Just as he pressed his hands down onto the table to push himself up, a certain set of lights came on to notify the group that Sanghyun was already up again.

"Well, look at that." Taeil waved his hands. "Now go. You have jobs to do, right?"