𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚂. 𝟶𝟶𝟷

"Dejun?"

The aforementioned looked up at Jaemin, having had his name just called. "What?"

"You look really concerned."

"Of course I am." Dejun stared at the walke-talkie that he had placed down next to his computer screen. "Seriously, what if Sanghyun does have COVID?"

"You sound like Taeyong right now," Donghyuck sighed, leaning onto his hands. He picked at his nails, blowing at them for a moment. "You really don't need to be that concerned. He's still going to eat. Operation's going to be fine."

"Are you sure?" Dejun glances at the nutrients section of the monitor in front of him. "I mean, I know, but he's going to be sick. Are we even sure that things are going to be okay?"

"Let him worry," Jaemin said, rubbing Donghyuck on the back.

Donghyuck nodded, shrugging off Jaemin's hand. "I would let him be worried, but it doesn't even matter. Oh Sanghyun will be fine."

"Oh Sanghyun is run by Taeyong," Dejun replies, finally looking back up at Donghyuck and Jaemin. "And Taeyong is very, very logical with what he does."

Jaemin's eyebrows furrowed. "But didn't Kun convince him to let Sanghyun take a test?"

"But Kun isn't a permanent brain."

"Look." Donghyuck sighed, already halfway to the door to his station. "Please, get over it. So what if Sanghyun's sick? We still have stocks left. We'll be fine for a few days."

"I know, but–" Donghyuck shut the door behind him, leaving Dejun to look back at the projection on his computer. Really, Donghyuck was right. Sanghyun was normal at the moment. There was nothing to worry about.

Still, Dejun had his concerns. Well, if anything, he was concerned over what could happen if Taeyong decided to ignore Kun's words and instead push Sanghyun farther. He was pretty sure that the older had mentioned some sort of meeting that he had, and he was very, very admant on that meeting happening.

Dejun could hope that he didn't do that.

𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘. ❥ nct.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara