𝙻𝙾𝙶 𝟶𝟶𝟷 ~ ᴊᴏʜɴɴʏ, ᴛᴀᴇʏᴏɴɢ, sᴜɴɢᴄʜᴀɴ

"So, uh, there's a clear issue going on right now," Johnny sighed, drumming his fingers on the table in front of him. It was smart for them to have weekly meetings in the prefrontal cortex. After all, these meeting were where they made decisions about how to handle Sanghyun and whatever situation he happened to be in. "He's not okay, and we need him to get better. That's a given."

Taeyong sighed, arms crossed over his chest. "But his job, Johnny. You should know that he has a bunch of–"

"Taeyong, I thought your biggest fear was this exact thing happening. It's so much better if he stays home like a normal person."

"Johnny–"

"Guys!" Sungchan huffed, feeling ignored at the table. "Taeyong, Sanghyun is sick, and he has to stay home if he's ever going to work as hard as he had before. Johnny, we'll have him be able to work from home. So now he gets his work down without spreading anything. Does that work?"

Taeyong and Johnny eyed each other across the table. "Well," the former sighed, "I guess so."

"It's a comprimise." Johnny tore his glare away from Taeyong, switching it to be softer while he looked at Sungchan. "What about you? What do you think about... this?"

Sungchan tapped his foot, thinking for a moment. "Well, I'm just taking in the facts. Sanghyun is sick and can't go to work because of it, but he has a lot of work that he has to get through. Hence why comprimise. You can both win this completely illogical argument."

He had a point. Johnny turned to Taeyong, knowing that he'd have to be a bit of a bigger person. "Um, sorry, Taeyong. We probably should've just listened to each other. And Sungchan, I wanted to apologize for the argument, as brief as it was."

"Sorry. Both of you." It was apparently that Taeyong was forcing the words out, thinking logically that he wasn't wrong, but he didn't want to seem like the odd one out.

Sungchan ignored this. "It's fine, guys. Let's just reach some form of a conclusion."