𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙳𝙴𝙿. 𝟶𝟶𝟸

"Stable, stable, stable," Yukhei sing-songed into his walkie-talkie. "We're going to be stable~"

"Maybe not," Ten countered. "You do know that COVID can easily get worse, right?"

Kun nodded along to the conversation, staring at the stable lines on the monitor. "Don't scare him, Ten. Sanghyun's in his 20s, and he's relatively healthy. At the moment, we're only working with a runny nose and painful swallowing, with what I've heard from the other departments."

"Okay, you're right. My smart little cookie."

Chenle gagged into his receiver. "Really, get a room, you two. I don't need you to make out via walkie-talkie."

"We're not going to– wait, Kun..."

Kun chuckled. "No, we're not."

"There's your answer."

"I think I should be very happy about stability in the first place, though," Yukhei hummed. "He won't be working out, will he?"

"He won't," Kun replied. "Well, probably not. You should be happy, though. That gives you more time for your DIY workout routine."

"Oh. Oh!"

"I don't understand people who are happy about exercise," Chenle groaned.

Ten chuckled on his end. "Chenle, you run the heart. You should be happy about exercise."

"No, Sanghyun doing exercise is fine. I don't have to see that. But when Yukhei decides to, and I quote "drop and give you twenty", it's really not very appealing."

"But Jisung works out," Kun argues, a playful little retort to what Chenle has said. The younger goes completely silent, which he shouldn't have needed to. "Do you actually appreciate when he does that?"

"...This conversation isn't about Jisung. I don't like his muscles. Let's move on."

"I never mentioned if you like his muscles or not."

Chenle's wail of annoyance was complimented by the small giggle that Ten let out and Yukhei's laugh. Kun could even hear Yukhei clap both on his receiver and through the door that separates them.

"Okay, working out, blah," Chenle said, voice completely monotone. "I'll agree that it's good– for now."