𝙰𝚁𝙼 𝙳𝙴𝙿. 𝟶𝟶𝟷

"Arm Department, this is Lee Jeno. Copy?"

"Moon Taeil, copy. Code Misfit, both arms."

"It's not just you. Others are having the same issues and we aren't sure. Over."

Taeil glanced over at the doors leading to both arms' operating rooms. From what he had last heard, neither Johnny nor Jaehyun was reaching success with Sanghyun's movement, even when he had the wake-up signal on. "Can you activate Code Volcano? Over."

"We can't wake the body up too fast. Doyoung says that Sanghyun's just slow, but he's charging up. I have no idea for the estimated wait, though. Out."

Taeil switched his walkie-talkie to be able to talk to his own department. "Johnny, Jaehyun, stop trying. They can't wake him up fast."

"Doesn't Sanghyun have things to do today?" Johnny was clearly grasping for strings. There was a reason that he wasn't in the brain department, let that be known. "Like, important things?"

"He's always got important things to do, Johnny," Jaehyun sighed into his walkie-talkie. "I haven't talked to Taeyong in a while, though, so I have no idea what it might be."

Taeil opened his mouth for a moment before getting cut off by a slight alarm, looking up at his monitoring screen. "Jaehyun, did you see that?"

"Yup. Detecting soreness in the right arm. He needs to get up before that gets painful."

Taeil swiped on the monitoring screen, swiping through different options before sending Code Volcano over to the Brain Department. He knew that he couldn't rush anything, but it was sort of hard not to. Soreness wasn't serious, obviously, but Sanghyun would be in a lot of discomfort if he didn't wake up.

Taeyong had already shot back a message, saying that they were already trying with no success. Apparently, Sanghyun's last alarm was blaring, but there was no logged movement from the arms that would signal he was trying to turn it off.

Taeil picked up his walkie-talkie. "Johnny?"

"I'm trying, but none of my commands are working. He shouldn't be lacking on sleep, should he?"

"No, he shouldn't." Taeil pressed another button on his screen, one that would hopefully lead Sanghyun to move. "I have no fucking clue what's going on."