there you have it, folks

☼  ☼  ☼

☼ ☼ ☼

The flight back to the states was a long one, but, of course, Andi and Peter didn't mind. They spent the entire flight resting up from the battle that'd taken place back in London, as well as just taking in each other's company. They spent their time watching movies and listening to music together. Peter had also given Andi the charm bracelet he'd picked up for her in Venice. She adored it, as each charm on the bracelet represented a very significant point in their relationship. There was a textbook charm that represented where the two first met: school. There was a pizza charm that represented their first official date at Nick's Pizza in Queens. There was a charm to represent the Washington Monument, which was the place Peter first discovered he truly loved Andi, despite being so upset with her at the time. The web charm represented their life together as—in the words of Andi— "New York's ultimate web-slinging duo". The "P" charm, of course, represented Peter. The final charm was a custom-made arc reactor that represented the very person that brought them together: Tony Stark. Andi cherished the bracelet, and since receiving it, she hadn't taken it off. She doubted she ever would, apart from her regular ventures through the city to prevent losing it or destroying it.

Andi and Peter walked through the airport with intertwined hands. Beside them were Gwen and MJ, both of whom had made their relationship public since being in London. Their hands were intertwined as well, and Andi smiled softly when she looked over at them.

"You guys are so cute!" Betty's voice could be heard behind the four of them.

They stopped and turned around to see her and Ned walking together through the airport.

"Thanks!" Peter said with a smile on his face. "Maybe we could all triple date or something?"

"Uh, we broke up," Ned and Betty spoke simultaneously, their words shocking the four friends.

"Why'd you do that?" MJ asked the two of them.

"Men and women grow apart, but the journey they share together will always be apart of them," Ned answered.

Andi raised a brow at the sound of his words, but was amused nonetheless. She shook her head at the two and tightened her grip on Peter. Ned and Betty walked away, leaving the two couples alone together.

"Are we still on for later?" Gwen asked.

"We should be." Andi looked to Peter for confirmation.

"Yeah, I just hope you're ready," Peter said to MJ.

"I was born ready, Parker," MJ said with a smirk on her face. She held a fist out to Peter, who bumped it with his own. "Don't be late!"

"We won't," Andi assured her.

Gwen and MJ walked over to the crowd of parents, while Andi and Peter made their way outside together. They noticed May almost immediately, and she turned around to look at them with bright eyes. Her smile widened when she noticed the two holding hands, and she ran over to engulf the two in a hug.