keep up the good work, kid

☼  ☼  ☼

☼ ☼ ☼

"Hey, Andi. Wow, I just realized I haven't said your name in years. Man, I miss you, kiddo. It's been a really long five years here without you, but I can't say everything went to complete shit. I'm sure you'll hear all about it when the job's finished, but I'm here now just in case you don't get to hear it from me. We're about to pull off something pretty crazy tomorrow, and I've just been playing around with the survivability of it all. I'm sure it won't be too bad, but I'm afraid there aren't too many reviews on what it's like to traverse the Quantum Realm in the search for Infinity Stones. I guess that's why I decided to make this. Can't risk goin' into that tunnel and not comin' out without leaving something behind for you. Speaking of that tunnel, though, I really wish you would've been here to help me build it. I've gotta admit it's been pretty hard not having my little lab partner around. I definitely don't miss the days your curiosity cost me thousands in equipment, but it still meant something to have you in the lab with me. You were always so eager to learn something new, and, believe it or not, I was eager to teach you. You were one of the few people that actually listened to me, even though you never actually listened to me. Ugh, that made you such a pain in the ass—you and Parker. But I wouldn't have traded you two kids for the world. I know I was hard on you sometimes, but I cared about the person you were growing up to be, and I wanted that person to be better than me. I know what it's like to be so young and have such a huge responsibility on your shoulders. I had to get through that alone, and I didn't want that for you or for Parker. I'm just hoping my mentoring pays off in the long run, because the people of New York sure miss their friendly neighborhood spider-people. Seriously, they erected two statues in Central Park to honor Spider-Man and Recluse last spring. Okay, okay, I paid for the statues, but the mayor and the people were all for the idea. They want you back. I want you back too, and I'm gonna get you back—I'm gonna get you both back. When I do, I'll still be counting on you to keep Parker out of trouble. He's a good kid, you both are, but I just wanna keep it that way. I should probably wrap this up and go call Pepper, though. All of a sudden we have a lot to talk about, and you're just one of the many topics lately. She misses you a ton, but she'll see you again. I'm gonna do my best to make sure of it. And...if I don't get the chance to tell you again, keep up the good work, kid. This world's about to get a whole lot brighter with you back in it. I just know it."