Run.

Running. That was all Cora knew. She has been running for months, only stopping when absolutely necessary. She was tired, exhausted, but there was no stopping, she new that HYDRA as well as others were after her. She already had one run-in with a HYDRA operative sent to bring her back, it ended poorly for the operative. Cora was making her way through a forest clearing that was un-avoidable, she hated these patches of land.  She had been in her wolf form for months, trying to eat when she could but mostly using it for the stamina of the animal. It was late afternoon, the spring breeze felt incredible on her dark fur. But she knew that open land made her vulnerable to attack, without the cover and protection of trees..

(hours earlier)

3rd person pov:

Fury had called the whole team together, Vision and Bruce had stayed at the tower with Loki. Nat and Clint sat next to each other at the round table in the middle of the room. Then Steve and Bucky next to Sam and Tony. Thor was off earth at the moment, likely to return in a few days. The director started briefing us on our next priority mission. A young mutant girl, with animal shape shifting abilities. Around 16 years old. Fury explained in his usual monotone voice that S.H.I.E.L.D had been tracking her movements for a few weeks.

"Can't S.H.I.E.L.D just bring her in? She is just a kid?" Questioned Tony, seemingly bored of being here.

Fury held back his glare, "We have been monitoring her and it appears she may be easier for the team to bring in, she is not to be underestimated." "She is an ex-HYDRA assassin, it is also likely that HYDRA tampered with her genetics." Fury stated.

Nat noticed Bucky visibly tense at the mention of HYDRA, Steve noticed as well and gave him a comforting glance.

"Alright team, we'll head out tonight, Fury, can you send over any other details on her and the location?" Steve inquired.

"Already done. Remember, she is a girl who just escaped the horrors of HYDRA, be careful." Fury responded.

(back at the tower later that day)

Nat's pov:

I was curious about the mutant girl we were sent to capture. Capture, I don't like that word, she's just a kid, a little girl. Reminds me of my own past slightly. We had learned that she had a name while working in HYDRA, simply,  'Scarlett Wolf.' She was known as the shadow that kills while there. Dangerous and scared, not great when mixed together. We were bound to have our hands full.

Steve's pov:

Fury had sent over everything we needed to know, the team had already gone over it more then once by the time I put together our plan.

"Ok team, we know she is a shifter, so look for anything out of the ordinary. Nat and Clint, you are our reconnaissance team, stay hidden and go for the high ground in the trees, you have an advantage there. We don't know if force will even be needed, I rather we go for a relaxed approach, but be on guard."

"Ok, ok, come on cap, it's a 16 year old, we can make this quick." Tony interjected as I shook my head.

"A 16 year old with over 60 confirmed kills in 4 years, many of which were protected, high profile targets." Nat spoke up.

"Exactly, Fury warned us to be careful Tony. Also, you all have tranquilizing darts replacing some of your normal weapons. Natasha's are in her electric shock wrist bands, as well as the normal electricity, Clint, you have tranq arrows, Sam, you have them in the targeted missiles on your suit, so do you Tony." I responded.

"I say I just hit her with a low energy blast and then we take her in, easy." Stark retorted.

"Use the darts Tony." I said as the rest of the team agreed with me. Loki was staying at the tower since we didn't expect to need his magic.