Awake.

3rd person pov:

It was nearly 6am, Steve had asked F.R.I.D.A.Y. to let him know when Cora woke up. Bucky and him were up getting ready for their morning run when F.R.I.D.A.Y. told them that she was appeared to be re-gaining consciousness.

Cora's pov:

The world slowly started reappearing, I groaned at the pain in my leg. I was on something soft? Without opening my eyes I tried to recall what had happened. 'oh shit.' I remembered suddenly, bolting upright before remembering my broken leg. Hissing in pain, I took in my surroundings, a large glass..cell? I was more used to tiny metal ones but it didn't make it any less of a prison. I then realized that they had placed a muzzle like contraption on my face, I shook my head violently and pawed at it in my vain attempts to remove it. My body still ached and I was starving, although my hind leg did feel better. It was clean and bandaged, and I knew my healing should have me almost completely better by tomorrow. I limped around as I took in the room outside of this cage, I could see a door leading into the bigger room on the right, but there weren't any windows to be seen. I inspected the cell, looking for anything that might help me learn how to escape. 'no, no, no, NO. How could you be so stupid? Now your stuck back in a cage, with strange people who might hurt you, I mean, they already did.' I internally panicked.

3rd person pov:

As Bucky and Steve made their way to the room containing Cora's cell, they heard what sounded like scratching or pawing. Bucky looked at Steve, giving him a worried glance. The pair entered the large room, taking in the scene in front of them. There stood the irritated looking creature, panting, and pawing at the glass wall as best she could. She immediately registered the two and, while pinning her ears and raising her hackles, let out a low warning growl.

"Hey there, look, your safe here. We are just making sure that you are ok, if you don't try and kill us you might be let out soon too." Bucky started.

"Do we know for sure that she can understand us?" Steve asked quietly.

The wolf cocked her head to the side, although with her ears still pinned and tail tucked. She exhaled loudly and shook her fur as a dog does to dry off. Crouching to the ground, she licked her nose under the muzzle in an attempt to take in the scents around her better.

 Crouching to the ground, she licked her nose under the muzzle in an attempt to take in the scents around her better

Bucky's pov:

Taking in the animal facing me in more detail, I noticed her body was thin but still toned, her fur had patches of dried blood and dirt all over it. You could see some scars on her body where the fur hadn't grown all the way back, but she was still an incredibly majestic creature. A chunk of her left ear was missing entirely, and a scar ran across her nose. It looked old but had healed pink on her black snout. I moved towards the cell, closer to the entrance door.

"You sure that's a good idea Buck?" Steve asked me. Wolfy started growling again.

"Nope, but when are my idea ever good, plus" I held up my metal arm.