Trust?

(author's note: heya.. i'm back! been a bit of a tough time returning but, daddy made you some content~pls somebody understand, also italicized words are thoughts being spoken in the mind)

Cora's pov:

I could feel the warmth of sunshine shining down on my fur, and I was on something incredibly soft, it smelled good too. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Oh no. No, no, no. My eyes popped open as I scanned the room. Loki was no longer on the bed as he was before, instead he was on a strange floating chair facing the window.

I stood, still in my fox form, and made my way to the edge of the bed, hoping to not be noticed by the strange man. Unfortunately, it appeared that he had already known that I was conscious, because he quickly turned to face me before I was able to escape the bed.

3rd person pov:

Loki stood slowly when he noticed Cora freeze, watching his movements closely.

She could feel the light, silver collar on her neck, she could also feel the power that it was absorbing from her, it made her nervous. She was remembering the thick, heavy, and electrified collar that had been locked onto her not so long ago. She shivered at the thought, and then jumped halfway out of her skin when a gentle voice started talking straight to her mind.

"You do not need to worry about ever having to feel that pain again, I will make sure of that." Loki said softly, having finally managed to enter her mind thanks to the power dampener.

"H-how? Why? No, stop, get out of my head!" Cora screamed in her mind, making Loki flinch across the room.

"So she does have a voice." Loki smirked, before hearing an angry growl from the small animal before him.

He began speaking to her through the mind link again while moving closer. "Eventually you will have to talk to us, but I was thinking you may be more comfortable communicating this way for now."

Cora was silent for a moment, "Leave my mind now, or I-I'll hurt you." She stammered.

Loki smirked again, "Well that's not very nice of you."

(Loki Out loud)- "I was informed to escort you to the lab at 9:30 thismorning, as it is only 8:30, would you like to shower perhaps? As long as you don't jump from the window again."

In return Cora jumped down and, keeping her eyes on Loki, made it inside the bathroom. Loki watched as she kicked the door closed behind her, soon hearing the shower turn on.

Sighing, Loki stood up after having sat back down on his comforter, calling through the bathroom door that he would have breakfast ready for her when she was done. He wasn't worried about her escaping again, as he had made sure to put a nearly unbreakable seal on all of his windows.

Cora's pov:

The door to the bathroom shut behind me before I let my eyes drift over the slightly smaller room. With the light shining through the window I was able to take in more of the space, it was huge, did all free humans have these?

The shower was also bigger than any I had ever been allowed in.