Captured.

(pretend that there is only 1 ear tag and that the wolf's eyes are shut)

Steve's pov:

I watched as Bucky shot a tranq dart into the massive wolf's shoulder. The poor creature was hurt and terrified, I couldn't help but wonder how HYDRA could do this to anyone, let alone someone so young. As the sedatives went into effect on the creature I came forward to Buck. Wordlessly, we gingerly carried her to the crate, being careful to avoid her injured hind leg. Even with her thick fur, she was noticeably underweight. Nat handed me a green ear tag, I had almost forgotten that Bruce and Tony had made one for her, it was a tracker and vitals monitor. She was settled and secured inside the crate, it was at this point that I wish we had thought to pad the bottom of it. Tony and Sam carried the secured unconscious wolf back to the jet. I barely trusted Stark to do that without somehow hurting her, but the rest of us couldn't exactly fly. It would take forever to carry her by walking and it was nearly dark at this point. We needed to get back to the tower and fix up her leg, other than it almost definitely being broken, the fur and some skin was also painfully singed.

- time skippppp, brought to u by my crippling depression -

Bruce's pov:

It was just passed 10pm when the team returned, Steve had told me to prepare for an injury involving the girl. I had asked F.R.I.D.A.Y. to have them bring her to my lab\makeshift medbay when they came in. In a few minutes Steve and Bucky appeared carrying a rather large metal crate, Nat following close behind. Apparently the rest of the team went off to do there own things when they got back.

"Ok, help me put her on this table," I stated rather than requested.

I had cleared of one of my large glass work tables and had set any medical equipment I might need around it.

"I've never worked on a wolf before, or really, any animal, but let me take a look." I said, unsure of my veterinary abilities.

She had been laid out on her left side, if the dosage was correct, she should wake up by morning. I started by securing a sort of muzzle onto the creature's face for all of our sakes. And started an IV in her left front leg.

 And started an IV in her left front leg

the muzzle in question ^

3rd person pov:

Both Steve and Nat left shortly after Bruce started, Bucky stayed a little while longer, just to be sure that she was ok. Vision even stopped by after about an hour. Bruce was just finishing taking out the IV when he floated down from the ceiling, having gone straight through it.

"Oh! Hey Vision, could you possibly bring Cora to her containment cell? I've finished treating her shoulder and bandaging her leg, I didn't put a cast on, I believe she has some sort of heightened healing mutation." Bruce requested.

"Of course Dr Banner." Vision replied.

Picking up her huge form, although lighter from malnourishment, was still quite the endeavor. Cora whined quietly in her dreamless sleep as Vision carried her down hallways. Arriving at the containment cell, a round glass room with minimal furnishing and a small private room in the back that held a bathroom. A small bed and desk with a chair was set on one side. And a coffee table sized meal table nearby. Vision put in the security code and entered the room, gently placing Cora onto the bed that she didn't really fit on, locking the cell once back outside. Heading back to his room after.

Loki's pov:

There isn't all that much to do in this tower. I had been reading in my room when I was informed of the teams mission. My brother was not on Midgard at the moment. I was quite interested to hear that the mission they were on had to do with collecting some mutant mortal. With how little interesting things go on around here, a shape shifting mutant girl being brought was of great interest to me. They returned shortly after the sun had set and I watched as they carried in a quite large metal box of some sort, all I could see were tufts of black fur sticking out. As I approached the two carrying the box I was suddenly hit with a very powerful aura, it almost made it difficult to breath. 'What in the nine realms was that?'

3rd person pov:

Loki abruptly stopped behind the three avengers, his breath had hitched from the shock of the girl's strange aura.

Nat turned on her heel but stopped, seeing who it was, "Loki, this is Cora. Try not to bother her when she wakes."

-time skippp again cuz who even needs filler?-

3rd person pov:

Later that night Loki wandered into the room containing the unconscious wolf in her cell.

"You are quite intriguing now aren't you? How come it's so suffocating around you? I'll certainly wish to speak with you when you awake." Loki said to the sleeping wolf.

As he turned to leave he noticed your bandaged leg, some red was showing through and he wondered who had done it. 'I don't quite care who did it, just curious,' he attempted to assure himself. With that he returned unnoticed to his room. Almost exited to learn more about the strange mortal who had caught his eye.