Snowdin

A/N: probably grammar mistakes. Things will be a bit different which may trigger some readers (sans' personality is calmer and not as punny in some moments
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) alright, enjoy?

You were walking in the snow as it crunched under your feet. You shudderd you didn't wear any proper winter clothes so of course you were freezing. You made it to a sign. 'welcome to snowdin' it read. It made sense. Alot actually. A pun itself you thought.

You started to walk past the sign and into snowdin. When you entered. It was like Christmas. You looked inside the window to a place called grillbys. You turned around and we're met with a skeleton "aren't you cold?" He asked. " I'm fine".
Talking to strangers made you nervous but you didn't dare show it

"welp" he shrugged pulling out a hot dog from his pocket like it was normal, "Just make sure not to become a popsicle out here. After all, it is chilli out here" he chuckled taking a bite of the hot dog. Then finishing it. You scuffled a laugh. That was the stupidest pun you have ever heard. "Names sans" he grinned.
"Y/n." Sans started to walk away to the entrance of grillbys. "Ya commin?" He asked. Tilting his head.

He was inviting you that was nice of em. You nodded and walked inside. The place was warm and toasty. Sans walked up to the bar stools and sat on one as he patted the other next to him. Gesturing you to sit next to him. You sat down " I haven't seen you around here before, are you new to this part of the underground?"

You replied."not sure why I should tell you" Sans nodded " tough one aren't cha?" You rolled your eyes. " I've been exploring" he listened. "Except I get lost and then just kinda end up somehow.." you mumbled. Then your stomach grumbled. "Hungry huh?" Sans snickered. "Hm." You grunted.

" Oi grillbz some fries and a bottle of ketchup " suddenly a man who was literally fire. Came through and slid a basket of fries your way and a ketchup bottle to sans. "On your tab?" The man asked "yep" he went ahead to mix some drinks "thanks grillbz;)" sans winked and blew a kiss as grillby rolled his eyes. "Your Dating him?" You asked a bit stunned "nah im just kidding around grillby knows that"

Sans picked up the ketchup bottle and drank it. It was strange seeing him enjoy such a gross thing. You started at him curiously. you were fascinated by sans' eye sockets. How his eye lights were a white with a faint glow it was different. You then looked around the place. Wondering if it was just as strange as sans.

He noticed you weren't eating. Even though it was obvious you were hungry. "you gonna eat?" He asked "..." you ignored looking elsewhere."Hm.. " sans paused " take care of yourself kay?" You left no response "I'll cya around" he left the place and you waited until you were sure he was gone. Then imminently attacked the fries. They were amazing! But why did he do that? Why was he so nice to a stranger.. you pushed the thought out of your head and happily enjoyed your warm fries.

Sans' pov:
I saw her through the window. I wanted to make sure she ate something. After all, it is a long journey here. She ate the fries even though Before she refused it. I couldn't help but form a halfhearted smile. And I left after knowing that she was okay. I rubbed my hands together and blew my warm breath making a small cloud of smoke as I walked back home.

I opened the door and took off the scarf I had worn around my neck. And went over and plopped down on the couch. "Oh welcome home brother!" Papyrus smiled peeking his head out of the corner of the kitchen "hey bro" I replied "I made some spaghetti!" I smiled "thanks for dinner again paps" papyrus smiled "oh it's no problem brother! After all I have to work on my cooking skills anytime I can to become the best chef! NYEH HEH HEEH!" papyrus. He was always so positive and happy. "Ah I believe you can be the best chef pasta-ble heheh." Papyrus lectured me but I zoned out.

I always wondered how he did it. Always so positive. I shook the thought out of my head and walked into the kitchen sitting down at the table with papyrus as I listened to him talk about his day. "So brother how was yours?" He smiled. "Mine.." I mumbled thinking about the girl I had met "oh uh my day was pretty good paps.and this spaghetti Pasta 's inspection heheh" papyrus grumbled
"SANS!" I chuckled and enjoyed my time with papyrus.

Its dark outside. I wonder how that girl is doing.. I thought to myself while tucking paps into bed. "Oh! Sans can you read me a bedtime story!" Papyrus smiled "of course I can paps, what's it gonna be Tonight?" I asked sitting on his bed. "Hmm...how about the princess who lives in the stars!" I chuckled "alright, alright princess in the sky it is," I sighed and layed down beside him.

"A long time ago, there was a beautiful princess. She had lived in a island in the sky. It was amazing. The girl lived in a castle. With everything a monster could ask for. But there was one problem. The princess was never happy. She felt that something was missing. One day, the princess met somone. A scrawny tall monster. He had fell in love with her. As she did the same. Eventually they dated. One morning. The poor monster went up to the princess and got down on one knee. And gave her a puzzle piece. She was confused at the moment. But she knew she loved him and accepted."

I yawned "the day of the wedding. She walked in with a beautiful gown. And had said the final words. 'i do' on the night of her honeymoon. As she finnaly realized the meaning of the puzzle piece. They had both found the missing puzzle piece of their lives." I finished looking beside me seeing Papyrus asleep. I got up. And took one last glance smiling.
"I love you Lil bro" I had got up and walked out of the room. Closing the door gently behind me. And walked to my room. Laying down on my bed, maybe I'm missing a puzzle piece too... I wondered before drifting to sleep.