memory

It was you and sans in the bedroom he shared with you. He smiled sitting laying infront of you leaning on his arm "you're pretty stupid you know that?" You laughed "and you're not?" Sans smirked "I'm the smartest guy in the world what are you talking about?" He rested his eyes. "Uh huh. Suuure like you didnt microwave plastic before.." you remarked sarcastically "oooh ouch- right in the bones-" sans pretended to stab his soul as he rolled off the bed onto the floor "ahh help me-" he calmly whisper yelled as you laughed. He pulled you onto the floor with him as he tickled you. And you ofcourse, (being extremely ticklish) laughed and laughed desperately begging for him to stop in an endless fit of laughter.

You clenched the pillow tight. Napstablook leaning over you. "M-Morning!" He smiled shyly as you opened an eye morning already..? You smiled weakly "morning!.." Napstablook
Looked around. "I-I want to help you...g-get home and all...and er...you seem really g-great s-so... uh.." he fumbled over his words. As you sat up and yawned listening attentively.

"I...want to be friends with you. S-So here..." he gently grabbed your hand putting a piece of paper in it. "K-Keep it in your pocket till next time...o-ok.?"
You smiled and brought him in for a hug. "Thanks...for evereything!" You smiled walking outside the home with him saying your last goodbye. "Make sure to keep heading straight! Go north then west!!" He shouted. "I will!"You waved before running off.

You missed him already.

You took the instructions passing by some red leaves. weird... there were no trees in sight. You kept walking. The smell of butterscotch pie was distant. Until it left your nose. You kept walking for hours. as you passed by a bake sale with spiders. They offered you a donut..
For 9999999... what a rip off... you declined and walked past findng elevators meeting a spiderweb covered hallway. Sticky cobwebs laced the floor.
You tripped falling on your ass you attempted to get up but were pinned to the floor by the stickiness of the web. You squirmed and finally broke free when two strings of web wrapped around your wrists. "What the-!?"
A childish voice emerged from behind. "I heard a human has made their way into the underground...I. thought they changed. Turns out you still hate spiders.." you continued to fight against the web pinning your arms now against part of a wall your feet dangling. " dont bother...I'll teach you a lesson for that!" A spider emerged herself from the shadows hovering over you face to face as she touched your soul tugging it tword herself. "The 7th soul..."

Sans' pov
I walked around going to a nearby hotdog stand I had set up. Somewhere around that muffets place... I thought to myself as I made my way to the stand.
I stepped into a elevator and pressed a button. I was lifted until my floor had shown. I walked out and sat at my station. Wondering if y/n was nearby...
"Yoo sans" ah a reguplar.."sup" I attempted to smile. "You seem tired..did wandering all of the underground finally catch up with you?" The costumer asked.

I nodded yes with a tired smile. "Well you gotta rest at some point kid. Sometimes i worry about you.." I could feel my face heat up. Had he heard about what happened at grillbys? "Anyways enough of that stuff take my money and get me a hogdog will ya?" The elder monster smiled and nudged me in the shoulder as i smiled "on it"
I gave him the hotdog as he ate it and left soon after.

I waited for any sign of y/n but i saw none.  I could feel my eyes close no matter how hard i tried to keep them open. I had fallen asleep...

"Fu hu hu~!" The spider chuckled "oh my oh my this really is too good to be true!" You struggled against the webs on your wrist "you really are a human? Thats probably no fun...So lets have some shall we?"

You have entered a battle!*

Great..you thought looking at the spiders cheeky expression.