a bad day.

You had woken up the next morning,sans was still asleep while you creept down the stairs quietly seeing Papyrus picking up stuff and setting it on the kitchen table. You noticed it was just groceries so you didn't pay much attention and told him "hey I'm going out- if sans asks just let him know" Papyrus smiled " oh well good morning and will do!" You slipped on some plain black thigh highs before putting on your shoes. You decided to steal a scarf. Even it was sans' scarf I bet he wouldn't mind.
You thought to yourself as you walked out Into the cold.

You were walking where the doggo would usually be as you stopped to go pet him before venturing off. You gave him some pats then walked into the small lot of trees where you saw the figure. Reaching it there was a place with no trees just grass. You walked. Closer and noticed it was a person wearing a hooded cloak. They had a boat waiting at the patch of grass. You walked over to see them. "Would you like a ride?" They asked. As they lifted their arm referring to their wooden boat. "No thanks I'm good-" you replied but they seemed bothered that you declined. "Are you sure?"

You were getting weirded out "um.. yes?" They stared to get impatient "come on get in!" They yelled grabbing your arm. You licked them "I said no!" But they used magic on you keeping your body completely still "you can't escape me I'm not just some abnormal beast down here. I'm more than that! I USED TO BE ON THE TOP OF THIS HELL" They laughed before giving you sleepy stuffs from a cloth. you tried not to fall asleep as you pushed their arm away that was holding the cloth against your mouth and nose. You wiggled and squirmed. Failing miserably, you fell to the ground as your vision went black. That being the last thing you remember.

Sans pov: I woke up and y/n wasant in her bed. She usually sleeps in but I guess she felt like doing something today. I thought to myself while shrugging I walked down stairs and greeted papyrus who had made some eggs and bacon. I finished my plate and told paps I was heading to grillbys. But was I really..?
I felt guilty. And walked to the edge of snowdin leaving. I climbed up in the old tree house me and paps made as kids. And pulled out a cigarette." I can't do this.." I said to myself lighting it. I threw my head in my hands. Am I a horrible brother? Can I acctually keep him safe? Can I always protect him I want to always be with him. Him AND y/n.. I love them both so much..

y/n... I have to protect her... God damnit sans stop overthinking it. Or else you'll go back into your sad sad pity party. That you don't even deserve. No shut up stop it. I put out the cigarette and left the old tree house in just go on a walk..and look for y/n.. I took a deep breath and went out to go look for y/n. I first went by the house no sign of her. I then looked at the library I could feel myself getting more tense. I checked almost every where before bursting into grillbys.

Grillbys POV:
I heard the door to my bar open violently as I looked up seeing who the person responsible was for the loud SLAM. Only to find sans being the culprit. It was after hours a bit surprising that he would make such and entrance. He was usually calm. He ran to the counter. "Grillby where is she?!!" He exclaimed with the most distressed look in his eyes. I frowned.

"Sans calm down..your ok" He shook his head "no..I'm not okay grillby..I LET PAPYRUS DOWN- WHAT KIND OF PERSON AM I?!?" he slammed his fists down on the counter. Rattling the shelves. I sighed "y/n..I lost her..I mean.. she-just.. i-... I don't know.." Sans threw his head in his hands crying I walked around the counter and gave him a tight hug.

I stayed like that to comfort him a bit longer. "Sans..show me your wrists" Sans' eye flickered the usual cyan "..after EVEREYTHING. You still don't think i stopped..? AM I THAT MUCH OF A DISSPOI-MMH" I threw a hand over his mouth "sans." I said in a Stern tone. His shoulders loosened. He held up his arms as I checked his wrists. "you made the memories go away.." sans said to me as I listened " but everytime you do this..they always come back..." He sniffled

" I'm so sorry sans. But I'm so proud of you..you've been clean for years now.." sans sighed " that doesn't make me any less of a failure..I'm supposed to be the 'calm' and 'collected' guy..I'm supposed to be careless and content..I'm supposed to protect everyone and more importantly y/n and papyrus and you ofcourse..No that's selfish..what am I thinking-" I felt bad for sans. Him..alone being the one with so many people relying on him. He had so much to carry..

I let sans drink his feelings away. Even though it might've not been the right thing to do...I can't stand him being like this...I thought to myself as I watched him sleep with tears that stained his Cheeks. I put on my light coat and scarf and lifted sans onto my back. Locking grillbys and walking to his home. Papyrus was waiting in the kitchen "Oh sans is that you?" Papyrus questioned. "It's acctualy me" papyrus peaked his head around and smiled "oh welcome grillby!" I smiled and motioned him to stay quiet as I went upstairs. He noticed sans on my back and covered his mouth "pardon me!" He whisper yelled.

I opened the door to sans' room and put him down on the bed. I sighed frowning at how much of a mess he was. I covered him with a blanket and walked downstairs "is it alright if I spend the night?" Papyrus smiled "You are always welcome here anytime!" He smiled. But soon frowned "my brother...he's sad again isint he..." I felt my heart drop "..I will not lie to you but it's alright he's just stressed is all."

Papyrus nodded "I don't know why he's always so hard on himself... He's the best brother I could ask for" I was stunned. Speechles. I then smiled "your his entire world papyrus. Your brother loves you very much. Papyrus smiled. As we ate dinner before heading to sleep.

I layed on the couch oh sans..what am I going to do with you.. I thought while sighing cuddling the pillow I held before drifting into a deep sleep

Please be okay y/n....