Papyrus

IM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE 💔 IM BACK NOW" Good mornin~" sans winked while laying in a "draw me like one of your french girls" pose on the couch across from you as you bursted into laughter "sans what's wrong with you" you smiled as he admired you. The sound of your laughter the way you could be so kind and loving. But never let anyone else see. He loved almost everything about you. papyrus walked in "Good morning human! I've made pancakes!" He declared you smiled getting up "Okay ill be there in a bit!"  You said rolling off the bed onto the floor with a "oof".

Why were you in such a good mood today? Who knows. You and sans raced down the stairs ending in a tie. Then sat down at the table while papyrus laced the pancakes with syrup. He placed a plate Infront of you and sans as he took one for himself. You looked up at the tower of pancakes as you took a bite of one of them still staring up. Amazing~! You thought."I don't think she can finish all this paps" sans says chuckling "oh that's quite alright we'll throw them away after" you nibbled your pancake. Slowly. really? This cooking go to waste these pancakes are delicious! You zoned out overthinking about the situation.

Sans picked up on that and used his magic to pick up some pancake and poke your cheek with the pancake "yyy/nnnn" he called as you snapped back into reality "huh-" you turned to face the pancake poking your cheek as you opened your mouth and chewed it. Still thinking about the food problem. When you thought of an amazing idea. You knew exactly what to do with your leftovers. You quickly finished your pancakes (or as much as you could handle) and got up.

You put on your jacket. And we're about to go outside "oh where are you going?" Papyrus asked curiously "UHHH don't worry about it I'll be back before ya know it!" You smiled stuffing the pancakes in a bag and you ran off. Your feet were snug in the new shoes you had bought a few days ago. They were very comfortable. You continued walking and turned a corner going between the houses and hopped the fence.

"Oi! Doggo" you shouted as the dog came from behind the windmill like tower rolling a snowball. You motioned him to Lower himself as you fed him the pancakes giving him a few pats before heading back. You noticed there was a more forestry part behind this section as you stared at it carefully before leaving maybe I'll check it out next time.. you thought heading back to sans' place. Noticing a dark figure rushing by. You looked once more. Then cautiously walked away. A moment later you heard slow clapping "never knew you had a soft spot for animals" sans chuckled you were embarrassed.

Did he really see you with the doggo?? You felt your face turn red "oh shut up-" you rolled your eyes as he smirked "I won't tell don't worry~" he chirped "cocky today I see.." you mumbled "hmm?" He acted as if he didn't hear "whatever.." you and sans walked back to the house to see papyrus with a wide smile "oh your back!" He said hugging you as you froze. Hug...hmm I like these..BUT DONT LET THEM KNOW!! oh...right.. you gently pushed papyrus away "erm.. nice to see u too I guess?"
You said awkwardly. GOD he's squeezing the life out of me

You broke away from the hug gasping for air "o-oh I'm sorry are you alright?" Papyrus asked a bit concerned you smiled awkwardly " I'm fine it's alright" you said shaking it off as no biggie. Sans was heading out " I'm heading to grillbz ya know where to find me" he said smiling as always and gently closed the door behind him walking off to grillbys. That just left you and papyrus."so y/n what's your hobbies?" You thought for a moment "hmm..I guess drawing" papyrus looked amazed "oh wowie! I'm sure you can tell by my magnificent cooking! But I'm a young chef in training NYEH HEH HEEEH! I'm also training to be a guard in asgore's royal kingdom. Don't let Alphys see you-"

You thought for a moment "who's Alphys?" Papyrus laughed it off "oh nothing to be worried about-" you and him continued talking he was very optimistic and friendly! And always started the conversations. Which you
l o v e d since you were some anti social lame freak (don't take that to heart) you loved listening to paps talk. You got along quite well. A few hours later and it was the usual routine. Dinner bedtime and sleep.

For dinner papyrus cooked some pasta salad! (Without the salad...)  And served it. The pasta was very cold so you waited until it was about room temperature. Then started to dig in. Sans and papyrus
We're talking and watched a movie. Soon after the movie finished you headed upstairs and listened to sans tell a story to papyrus before settling to bed. Falling asleep.

I'm so sorry the chapter is shorter :(