ghostly encounter

Rip my grammar :,)

Grillby and papyrus stared at the scene and immediately put the puzzle pieces together. Grillby was furious. "That old man?.. to think he would ever do something like that. " papyrus even looked mad. And sans...oh sans was pissed. His eye kept flickering the bright cyan glow it usually did. He sighed "I'm going to go look for her as soon as that stupid boat comes back here.. Papyrus, inform the royal guards about a ' kidnapper ' and stay in touch with me. Grillby can come with me to the entrance of the ruins also filling out the work and reporting to paps. Okay?"Grillby nodded and papyrus did the same.

*After being escorted into the ruins when sundown came, evreyone got into action.*

Papyrus POV:
I hurried as fast as I could to the police station and had called Undyne along the way. *ring....ring...* I could feel myself getting tense Please undyne me and my brother need you.. The phone has been picked up "Yo- what's up papyrus?" I felt somewhat relieved she had picked up. "L-Look theirs an emergency, one of our good friends y/n has gotten kidnapped by the man who takes the boat tours." I could hear Undyne's pencil scribbling down the description and events that occured from my point of view along with other things.

My phone rang again it was grillby "Undyne I'll be at the police station closest to my house I'll see you soon!" She responded "Got it!" Before the phone clicked and grillbys was answered. "I just finished getting sans to the underground im almost to the police station so hurry and get there as fast as you can!" Papyrus pushed himself to run faster "alright I will!"

* A few moments later and paps,Undyne and grillby meet at the police station.
Grillby fills out the paperwork and is being questioned as paps gives his point of view. They asked where sans was but they had told him he had went to go search for y/n and the police had decided to wait a little before starting a search since someone was already on the move. So first they went to find traces and leads. And interviewed the boat mans suspected friends.

Sans POV: the boat had came and I could feel the rage build up. "Care for a ride to your Hot dog stand sans..?" He smiled sweetly"no. Just drop me off at the first stop." I said sternly. It was a quiet ride until sans couldn't take it " where did you drop her off.." the man was utterly confused
" o-oh? What girl?" I gritted my teeth. "I know what you did..now drop me off where she was dropped off. NOW." I demanded as my eye flickered a Bright cyan, "i-im sorry I don't know what you-" I glared af him "save it..drop me off here.."

I jumped off the boat and landed on the purple cave floor. I glared at the man "go back to snowdin. And don't come back" he excessively nodded up and down
" y-yes sans..." He obeyed and paddled away. I started to walk around. My shoes thumping softly against the caves flooring. I explored around the cave mindlessly too busy to care where I was going. My mind was too distracted thinking about y/n.

You were walking around before bumping into a ghost. You fell back on your ass and looked up to see a nervous and skittish ghost "o-oh i-im sorry"
He nervously helped you up as you backed away cautiously "i-its okay I won't hurt you I just-" he fumbled over his words. He was a short ghost compared to the monsters in the underground. About 5,7 maybe? (If you can't tell monsters and such in the underground. Are a good size bigger than humans)

He was kneeling down to go help you up and hesitated you both staring directly at eachother for a moment you found it a bit cute that you both were terrified of eachother. You tried to hide it but a smile crept on your face and you bursted out with laughter as the ghost stared confused. "Its okay." You finally said. After he helped you up. You could sense he was just as skittish as you except he was horrible at hiding it.

"So what's your name.." you asked "M-My Name-?" He stuttered as you nodded.
"Napstablook " you smiled "cool name." He seemed to smile and started to get a little more confident "so what brings you here?" The ghost asked "some personn kidnapped me but I escaped and wound up here after scaring them away. I was passed out the rest of the time because they hit me with a sleep dart." You had explained to him as he listened intently "wow. I can't believe you escaped i-im sorry if that came out wrong-" you smiled "no worries I know what you meant"

He sighed in relief and you two continued with a friendly conversation. "Don't you have anywhere to stay?" You nodded no "hey well you can stay with me until you find your way out of here! I-If you want.." he smiled. "Thanks alot!" You smiled back.

He led you to his home through the cave. And ended up Infront of a tall house. He opened the door and let you walk in as he followed close behind. "I-I know it's not much but uh.."  your eyes scanned the empty room. It didnt have much but a kitchen and a beat up mattress. But you weren't complaining! A free place to stay was more than enough! "It's perfect!" You smiled and he even smiled back. He seemed to gain confidence.
,R

You looked out the window to see snails. Not alot but enough for it to be noticable at first sight. "What's that?" You questioned curiously.  Napstablook  turned around and looked out the window standing er... floating beside you. "Oh, that's my familys snail farm."  You stared at the little snails doing their own little snail things. " Cute" you smiled at the snails through the window.  After a moment of admiring the snails you decided you would go to bed. "--its been a long day for me..I'm going to crash- thanks for everything" you said as you leaned against the wall and got comfortable " y-you can take the bed I know it's not much..."

You smiled "no biggie! Your house your things I don't mind really!"  You reassured him " N-No seriously- I don't sleep for weeks..since I don't really need it because I'm, well-" he looked down at himself referring that he was a ghost "o-oh. Alright then, thanks alot!" You slowly crept twords the mattress and hugged an old beat up pillow. " Thank you.." you said one last time before falling asleep " r-really it's no problem..i-is it comfortable?" He asked. But you replied with silence. He got anxious " s-s-sorry..I know its not-" his shoulders loosened.  He turned to see you fast asleep already cuddling a pillow. "I guess it's not that bad after all.." he smiled a little to himself as he went outside to take care of (or talk to) the snails.