Papyrus

You woke up in sans' bed not bothering to get up. You stretched (like yk the good stretch you do laying down?) You looked over Seeing sans awake sitting criss cross on the couch with a wide smile. He seemed unusually ecstatic "good morning y/n" he chirped you sat up "morning..?" Sans got up from the floor and sat beside you  "thanks for letting me stay the night-"  whoa y/n where did that come from? Whoa we're being nice
Anytime! You might want to go.. unless you want to run into my brother- he can be a bit...much-"

Sans said awkwardly scratching the back of his skull. "Oh thanks for the warning" you chuckled and sans smiled. " Oh have this by the way, my number and grillbys is already in there give us a call anytime!" Sans said handing you a phone " oh wow- are you sure I can-" he cut you off "keep it.  And don't worry about paying me back kay?" He said. You nodded " I'll cya around" you said before jogging down the stairs and quietly walking out of the house. Down the 3 steps and on your way to grillbys.

You walked in the restaurant and grillby turned to see you he looked relieved. "Oh I'm so glad to see you y/n!" He smiled
"where did you stay last night were you alright? " He asked concerned " no no,  I'm okay I acctually got to spend the night and sans' place" he sighed in relief " oh I'm glad sans had taken you in. I wasant sure if I would have someone sleeping behind the counter every night" he chuckled " I don't mind of course" you smiled.

"I finally got a phone?" You said holding it up nervously "oh congratulations!" He smiled "I think you have me added right?" Grillby said while wiping down the counter. "Yeah sans did everything for me.." you felt guilty for 1, sleeping in HIS bed and 2 having a probably expensive phone. You wanted to pay sans back. You tapped grillbys shoulder gesturing him to lean down and whispered in his ear.

Now were you short? Not really, you were 5,3 and 3/4s almost 5,4. Grillby however like most of the monsters here we're abnormally taller than most people. An average of 6,1-6,2. You whispered Asking if you could get a job for awhile until you payed sans back. He nodded. He said you could work the early morning shift so sans didn't know. You knew if sans knew he wouldn't take it but you were gonna try your best to pay him and get him to accept the money.

You thanked grillby you started tommorow. You walked out of grillbys and decided to go back and meet the puppy you walked in the snow and hopped over the fence "hey doggy!" You shouted waving to the big doggo. He stopped what he was doing gently guided the last snowball he was working on and went to see you. You smiled. Petting him

(And maybe sneaking him a french fry from grillbys..)

A few hours went by and you  walked in the snow waiting for sans. "You can come in I'm keeping my brother busy go upstairs as fast and quiet as you can." you were glad that sans tried not not let paps find you. He respected that you didn't really want to meet him. Or not yet anyways. So hete you are..

..you found  yourself at sans' place. Chilling in his bedroom. Talking about his adventures. Were you a talker? Yeah but you preffered listening sometimes. And this was one of those times. Sans continued to go on about him and his brother paps and how paps used to think fireflies were fairy's until he got up close to one.he was scared of fireflies or, "fairy's"

You chuckled at how this 'paps' sounded from sans' point of view. He told some more embarrassing stories as you both were in a fit of laughter. When someone was curious. You heard footsteps and you ducked under the covers making yourself flat as possible. Through a gap you saw a taller skeleton with a different voice. " Oh brother? Do you have friends over?" Please don't notice me please don't notice me please-  you repeated in your head the skull turned twords the bed

He looked over it."sans..." The voice said. In a dark stern tone.