[3]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt a very sharp pain in my right leg causing me to open my eyes. As I open both my eyes I was In a different room. Walls of gold and I can see the entire tokyo through a big glass window beside the bed.

Luxurious. Was the first word that comes inside my mind. This room was incredible, it would cost me my life if I scratch the furniture in this room.

"You're awake" a guy said as he was leaning on the door frame with his both arms cross. He was tall, wearing a purple suit and has black with stripes lilac colored hair.

"Where am I?" I asked getting a little shy.

"In my bedroom, of course" the guy with lilac colored hair respond in a sarcastic way.

After he spoke, my cheeks turned red. Is this guy being sarcastic or is he actually flirting. Cause I dont get the difference.

"You're still in tokyo. And Mikey told me to take care of YOU" the guy spoke in a serious tone.

So that guy with white hair color was called Mikey? And Mikey was they're BOSS? Make sense now.

Suddenly I came back to my senses. I scan the clothes Im wearing, and I know its definitely not mine. The fabric was smooth as silk and its a black colored and its a little loose . I didnt wear any pajamas but I noticed I was wearing a cute underwear. And it was pink.

My face becomes super red as I have come to realized it. I cover my whole body with a blanket and looked at the guy leaning on the door frame. He was looking at me with a grin.

"Hey did you strip me while Im asleep?" I exclaimed.

"Dont worry kiddo, I see that kind of thing everyday..." The guy responded.

"So...no, thank you?...Thank you for cleaning me and patching my wounded leg up after I got shot by sanzu for sneaking and entering a strangers car?" The guy mockingly said.

I remain silent. I felt embarrassed and mixed up after all what happened. Meanwhile the guy just lean there raising an eyebrow. Expecting me to thank him after all he did for me.

Yeah I appreciate him for patching up my wound, but stripping and cleaning me. Its againts the rules. I did not gave him permission to do that. Nope. I do not recall.

"So??" The guy spoke.

"Ran who you talking to?" Another guy spoke. So this guy standing infront of the bust open door is Ran.

"Oh you're awake" another guy came to peek from behind Ran. They have the same hair color and same suit.

"Dont listen to him, I asked the girls to clean you up and patch that leg of yours" the guy from behind Ran spoke. He was serious.

Ran squint his eyes and look at the guy behind him.

"Come on rindo, I was just messing with her. To see her reactions" Ran spoke after Rindou exposed him.

"Oh if you're hungry, I ordered some food. It will be here any minute now" Rindo said as he turn to look at his wrist watch.

"Thanks" I spoke, a little louder for rindo to hear.

"Was that for me? Or for my little brother?" Ran asked, confused. Point his finger at rindo. I was confused, rethinking over what he said.

This Ran guy was the older brother and Rindou was the younger one. I get it. That explains the attitude.

"For him. Rindo-kun" I respond. Rindou walk away as if its nothing. As for Ran he just smirk.

"You know what, thats my shirt your wearing" Ran mockingly said.

My eyes widen. I tried to take it off but he was still watching. Not moving a bit. He was smirking. I stop midway, my stomach was seen. I let go of the hem of the shirt and look at him with embarrassed expression.

"You can use my shirt in an exchange of a thank you..." Ran spoke not continuing what he was about to say.

"Fine. Tha-" I was cut by Ran.

"Or a date" he added, finishing the last sentence. He smirk and raised an eyebrow.

I look at him with confused expression. He let me sleep in his bed and use his shirt and I kinda wanna thanked him for that. Fine Im gonna do it.

"Okay, fine...thank you" I said. I just did it.

"Your adorable you know that?" Ran said and walk away.

I didnt mind what he said and just fall back to the mattress.

I lean on the bed and closed my eyes. I relaxed a bit and feel the softness of the mattress. And then I open my eyes to stare at the ceiling.

I appreciated what they did for me. Ran and Rindou. But I dont get it why sanzu shot my leg. My instinct was right, sanzu is the guy who would not hesitate to shoot a gun at any person he saw.

While overthinking the situation, suddenly anger felt inside me. My head felt heavy and heavy as Ive thought about the actions sanzu have made that end me like this.

While thinking I suddenly came back to my senses...How the hell did I ended up here? I dont know this people. Who even brought me here?

I really messed up.

Im such a reckless idiot.

Fuck.

*I edited this part because I felt I missed something. But anyways, its already done I fixed it*