[22]

"But to make it more intense...I'll shoot the person in the leg as I found them" mikey spoke. Grabbing a random gun he found in the table.

"Fuck" Rindou curses as it was his gun mikey have grab from the table.

A sound of a gun getting reloaded was heared in the room. Mikey stood watching us, a smirk in his lips was seen.

Everyone were terrified, as they seen mikey holds a gun. They all run in any direction as they heared the count down.

Y/n run upstairs, tiptoed her way to the attic so that no one would hear where she goes.

As soon as she reached the attic room. She found stack of boxes. And an empty closet. She slowly opens the closet.

"Its very common for people to hide inside a closet" y/n mumbled as she closes the closet door.

She suddenly heared footsteps coming towards her. Then a hand grabbed her waist and bringing her inside the empty closet. She flinched at the sudden actions.

The closet was dark as no light can enter from the outside. Y/n couldn't see a thing and instead her hands roams anywhere, until she touched a face. She traced the eye, then the nose, the mouth and then the cheeks.

Then her hands went down the shoulders, down the chest. But she was stopped when the person speaks.

"You should keep you're hand to yourself" the person spoke.

Y/n heart beats uncontrollably as she was inside the closet with sanzu.

"What the...why did you drag me in here?" Y/n whispered.

"Shush...mikey will find us" sanzu shush y/n by placing his hand over her mouth.

Y/n grab sanzu's hand as she tries to speak.

"You know what, I'll go hide somewhere. Everyone knows the closet is the most common place to hide" y/n whispered.

Y/n tries to push open the closet door. But it wont open. She tries and tries until shes out of strength.

Sanzu grab his phone in his pocket and texted koko. While y/n still hope that the closet door will open.

"Koko said that the closet can be open from the outside" sanzu spoke as y/n listens.

"Can you text him to help us open the closet door from the outside?" Y/n ordered.

"Nope. He hasn't been found by mikey" sanzu responds.

"How about the others?" Y/n asked.

"They hid pretty well, so mikey hasn't been found them, yet" sanzu responds.

Y/n sigh as she has to stay in the closet until someone found them.

~~~
The other bonten executive were hiding inside the mansion.

Koko hid in one of the room at the second floor. He hid under the bed. Which is kinda common for hiding.

Kakucho hid behind the red curtains beside the massive glass window at the main entrance.

Ran was separated from rindou. Ran was hiding at one of the rooms in the second floor, he was on top of the closet.

While rindou went into the basement.

Rindou slowly open the basement door and found out it has no lights. He cautiously took another step down the stairs but he stumble and fell down the basement stairs.

"Ugh" rindou wince in pain.

Rindou immediately stood up, even if his back still hurt from the way he falls down the stairs.

He goes towards behind the stack of boxes and sat their.

He pulled his phone from his pocket. Opening his phone and quickly went to check their group chat.

_____________________group chat________________________

Everyone is active...

Rin: my back is killing me!!!

Ran: what happened?

Rin: i fell down the stairs at the basement

San: WHAHAH

Kaku: where did you guys hide?

Ran: Im on top of the closet, in one of the rooms

Koko: Im under the bed...

San: koko, you dumb? Mikey knows most people hide under the bed

Koko: shut up sanzu!

Rin: ran you idiot, out of all the places you choose to hide on top of the closet?

Ran: best hiding place for me

Ran: rindou, you down the basement?

Rin: yeah, and I fucking hate it here!!!

Kaku: Im hiding behind the the massive curtains near the main door

San: kakucho Lol who would hide behind those??

Ran: lol

Rin: r.i.p kakucho leg

San: HAHAHAHAHA

San: koko still dumb

Koko: shut up sanzu!

Koko: atleast Im not locked up in a closet😝

San: woah who said I was alone???

San: Im stuck inside the closet with y/n...

Koko: ...

Ran: ...

Rin: ...

Kaku: ...

Ran: you LITTLE SHIT!

Rin: WHY YOU?!

Koko: oiy sanzu LEAVE y/n alone!

Kaku: 💀

San: too late, the closet door wont budge😝

Ran: I'll kill you once I got found by mikey

Rin: SANZU!

koko: this fucker knows how to get in everyone's nerves

San: lucky😆😉

Rin: SHUT UP WILL YOU!

San: HAHAHAHA

Ran: ...

Kaku: Mikey found me

Kakucho offline

Rin: lol

Ran: goodluck

Koko: why did you even hide behind the curtains in the first place??

Ran: GUYSSSSS MIKEY FOUND ME!

Ran offline

Rin: r.i.p brother

Koko: shit shut shit

Koko: I heared footsteps coming towards me!

San: HAHAHAHAH

Koko: its mikey!

Koko: shit!

Rin: Im gonna log out

Rindou offline

Koko offline

San: y/n and me will be the last once to be found

San: were GONNA WIN THIS!! LOSERS😆😝

Sanzu offline

___________________________________________________