[19]

All of us was gathered in the meeting room. Already in our seats.

I took a seat, besides me are ran and rindou. Im kinda used to sit besides the brothers as if my name is written on my chair.

Everyone was On their phones as we all have been waiting for mikey to get back. Infront of me was sanzu. He was stealing glances of me.

I check the others if they noticed sanzu, but none of them even leave their eyes from their phone. They kept scrolling and focusing their eyes on the phones infront of them.

I looked at sanzu. I scan his features as I stare at him. His eyes becomes more beautiful. His scar makes him more attractive. And everything about him makes my cheek blush. As I stared too long at sanzu, he becomes more and more attractive for me.

I saw his eyes look at me, then my heart suddenly beats uncontrollably. As if my heart tries to pop out of my chest. My cheeks heated up, and I grew more nervous each time our eyes meet.

"Dumbass, what you looking at?" He asked annoyed.

"Nothing, airhead" I respond back. Trying to deny about how I like it when he annoyed me.

"My names sanzu, not airhead" sanzu spoke.

"And my names y/n, not dumbass" I respond back.

I saw him smile at the corner of his lips as he looked away. My heart skipped a beat everytime he smiles. And then I came back to my senses.

'whats wrong with me?' i thought to myself.

Im kinda confused and a little mixed up. Why am I getting this feeling towards him? Am I...liking sanzu? I dont know. Its kinda weird feeling.

"Everyone, listen up. Were starting the meeting" mikey spoke as he entered the room.

Everyone's attention was towards him. They put their phones down and sits properly. I put both my hands on the table, and prepare for the new announcement mikey have to discuss.

"I have good and bad news..." Mikey started as all of us were all ears listening to mikey.

"The good news was I found our new base. Which is near the sea. Its a mansion and it has 10 rooms, a basement, an attic and the place is new. And it also has an outdoor pool" mikey continued.

Our faves lightens up after hearing the good news, but all of us stayed quiet and continue to listen. As mikey continues to speak.

"The bad news was, the police are now locating our base which is the warehouse. My friend, the doctor who I invited to save ran and rindou's lives was the one who told the police our location" mikey stated as he walks in circles.

"Sanzu, you know what to do" mikey ordered as he looked at sanzu.

"Yes, mikey" sanzu nods and accepts the mission he was given.

"Mikey, I want someone to go with me on my mission" sanzu stated as his hands played with his gun. Twisting it around and pointing at any direction.

"You may bring one... Who will you choose to bring with you?" Mikey asked.

"Well, I have someone in mind. Someone who is a strategist and reliable..." Sanzu stated.

Everyone looked at each other as sanzu kept us guessing. We were all confused until he finally opened his mouth.

"I want to bring...y/n" sanzu spoke.

All eyes on me as sanzu wants me to go on a mission with him. Kakucho suddenly stood up from his seat and look at sanzu.

"I'll drive you both to your missions" kakucho volunteered as the get away driver.

Sanzu nods his head, accepting the volunteer request from kakucho. Then kakucho sat back down on his chair.

"Y/n, you know how he shot your leg when you both first saw each other" rindou complained while looking at me.

"We dont trust sanzu for bringing y/n with him on a mission" ran added as he spoke to mikey.

"What? That was in the past" sanzu spoke.

"Well, we still wont hand y/n to you" rindou responds back.

"Why not? Its my right to choose someone to go with me on a mission" sanzu stated.

"Why did you pick y/n to go with you then?" Rindou asked.

"Thats out of your business, rindou" sanzu responds, little annoyed.

All of people in the meeting room got quiet so sudden. I can see in rindou's eyes that he doesnt want me to go with sanzu. And as for sanzu he was eager to win the argument and take me with him.

"Sanzu why of all the members of bonten, you chose y/n?" Mikey breaks the silence as he spoke.

"Because shes a good strategist and is reliable" sanzu responds. His puts his gun on the table and lean back on his seat, crossing his arms.

"And rindou, why are you so againts of sanzu's request?" Mikey turns his gaze from sanzu then towards rindou.

"He-...sanzu might do something crazy again and cause y/n injury" rindou honestly responds to what mikey asked.

Another silence took all over the whole room. While everybody waited for mikey's orders. Me in contrast, was nervous.

I got this weird mixed feeling as rindou and sanzu tries to argue over me. I know rindou just wants to keep me safe but I cant help it if sanzu choose me to go on a mission with him.

After all I'll let mikey decide. Wether I go or I stay.