[14]

"koko, what would happened if I kill bonnie?" You asked koko, serious.

"Well thats a lot of profit when we kill bonnie...well get all the
money then the cruise ship he stole from another country" koko responds.

Right hand holding your chin as you stayed quiet as you think for a plan.

"Koko, I have a plan" you certainly spoke.

~~~

Sanzu and you both go back at the first floor. Looking around. Inspecting the area.

"Lets go" you spoke. Sanzu follow you from behind as you both make your way to kakucho.

Kakucho still serves the guest in the lounge as he was not being able to find the control room. And its difficult to leave without being noticed.

"Kakucho" you tapped kakucho's shoulders. He turns around to look at the both of you, with confused expression.

"Well did you get the signal?" Hi asked.

"Yes. We spoke with koko" you respond.

"Kakucho, I need you to..." you started. Explaining the plan to kakucho. He listens carefully so that you wont have to tell him twice.

"...then I lead him on the top floor swimming pool. And we will do the rest" you ended the discussion.

Kakucho looked at you. The look of 'I trust you' look in his eyes. You then nod your head. As soon as you gave the signal, Kakucho turns to walk away holding the tray of champagne in hand.

Then Sanzu went to the second floor, as he was about to be the look out. You both separate ways as you stood in one corner and ready to execute the plan.

Standing still with your left foot moving forward. Holding a glass of champagne on the left hand. And examining the crowd of guest in the lounge.

You saw the boss of blue eagle aka Bonnie on the dance floor. Moving his ugly body with the beat and laughing hysterically as people pay attention to him.

You take a sip in your champagne and look at him with disgust in your eye. Shivers run down your spine as you keep watching him dance.

'his such a terrible dancer' you thought to yourself.

Meanwhile, sanzu who was at the second floor. Examining the room and standing in the corner with his hands both in his pockets.

He was at the restaurant when 2 ladies walk towards him. The ladies looked rich af. Wearing gucci from head to toes. Clutching on their purse as they make their way to sanzu.

"Hey handsome, wanna have a drink with us?" One of the ladies spoke, she has green eyes and blonde hair.

"Pass" sanzu respond with seriousness and calm features. He turns to look away from the ladies infront of him.

"Playing hard to get, I see" the other girl with brown hair and blue eyes spoke. She run his index finger on sanzu's scar at the corner of his lips. Then pressed her big boobs on sanzu's arm.

"You know what, come with us and have a drink. Then maybe we could have fun together, later..." The girl with brown hair spoke.

Sanzu still didnt speak and looked at them ladies. He was focusing in his mission. But the ladies keep distracting him.

"Come on handsome" the girl with blonde hair spoke.

Sanzu is getting annoyed. He let out a sigh and turn his head to look at the ladies infront of him. Who was drooling at his handsome features.