[11]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I will be assigning this mission to you two. Because they dont know y/n. And they havent met sanzu" mikey opposes his idea.

"Yes mikey" sanzu responds. He looked at me. A small little smirk form at the corner of his lips.

"Yes, mikey" I respond. I have to accept this mission or else...i know the consequences.

I sigh and sat properly. I cross my arms. And turn slightly to look at mikey.

"When will the next cruise arrived in tokyo?" Mikey asked the person beside him. Koko.

"It says here...that...3 days from now. At xxx venue, 8:00pm" koko responds. His fingers were typing on the keyboard. And stared at the screen of his laptop.

"Y/n, have you ever tried using weapons?" Mikey asked. I flinched at his question. I squint my eyes and stare at the table. Thinking.

"I could use a knife. But not a gun" I stated. Mikey nods his head.

"Can you fight?" Mikey asked again, this time all of them looked at me.

"I dont think so, mikey" I said. After answering that question. I felt electric shock in my body. I dont know what was that but I felt something.

"Get on with you're training. Kakucho I will assign you to assist y/n in combat" mikey turns his head and looked at kakucho.

"Dismissed" mikey dismissed the meeting. Everyone stood from their seats and slowly walking towards the door.

Koko closes his laptop. Picked it up and walks out. He looked at me and I just nod. That means he needs to go.

I stood up from my seat. I raised my arms above my head, stretching and yawning. Im a little tired.

"Y/n lets start the training" kakucho spoke behind me.

"Yeah sure. But where do we train?"

"Follow me" he stated. Walking past me a to the door. I followed him. Picking up my pace.

We arrived at the back of the warehouse. The ground was kinda soggy. Old used cars was stack and displayed on its side. Getting all rusty.

Kakucho stood infront of me. He raised his hands infront of me. Signal to start the training.

Its been 3 hours. My punches and kicks was no affects to kakucho. Everytime I tried to charged at him, he immediately block my attacks.

He often drop me to the ground. My face and my body got mud everywhere.

The sky is getting dark. Orange and violet came visible in the sky. Also the moon slowly showing up.

"Lets continue tomorrow" he said. And walks pass me.

"Wait. Where can I use a shower?" I asked. Looking at my situation, I really need to clean myself.

"Upstairs, besides sanzu's room. There is a shower their. But be cautious the lock is broken" kakucho respond. He waved his hands as he continue to walk away.

I went back inside. And I got towards my bag. I bring my extra clothes with me incase of emergency. And this time its an emergency.

I gather my clothes and went straight to the bathroom. As I open the door. It was a nice tile bathroom. Its clean.

I put my clothes on somewhere dry. Then began to took of the muddy clothes Im wearing.

I open the shower curtains and step in. Turn on the shower and slowly scrubbing the mud in my body.

It was kinda boring. Cleaning yourself with no music. So to not got bored, I hum a song. Its my favorite song since I was a kid.

"Mmhhmm...yeah~~" I hum. Then started singing.

I scrub my arms. My legs. My body. And my shoulders. As I continue to hum.

I turn off the shower as soon as Im done, to minimize koko's shower bill.

I step out of the shower. But my eyes widens. I came back to my senses as I forgot to bring a towel.

"Shit I forgot to bring my towel" I exclaimed in dissapointment.

I went towards the door and slowly peek through. I scan around and saw the person I hate. Sanzu.

He was walking. Maybe going to his room.

"Psst-" I called.

He flinched. He looked around as if he was trying to locate where the sound came from.

"Psst-" I called again.

"Who are you? Show yourself" sanzu stopped walking as he turns around to see if anyone is calling him.

"Here. In the bathroom" I said.

"What do you want?" He asked, annoyed.

"Fuck. I hate asking you but, can you lend me some clean towel?" I let down my ego and ask him for some extra towel.

"I have a spare in my room. Go get it yourself" he respond and smirk. I close my eyes and breathe. His getting in my nerves.

"I cant" I spoke.

"Hahaha. Why not?" He asked.

"I didnt wear any clothes" I respond talking a little bit fast.

"I dont mind" he said. His smirk turned into grin.

"Nevermind. I'll just wait for koko to pass by" I said. Closing the door.

~~knock knock knock

I heared a knock on the door. I open it a little. And peek. To my shock, I saw sanzu standing close to the door.

"Koko went with mikey. They got out earlier" he said. Suddenly I saw him flinched then suddenly turns to look away from me. I got confused. I kept looking at him. Whats his problem?

"Fine I'll go get it" he said and walks away.

He got back quickly and hand me a black towel. I slightly open the door. Just for my hands to get through and quickly grab the towel. Then quickly closes the door.

After putting on my clothes I went out of the bathroom. I saw him leaning back at the wall next to the bathroom door.

"Why havent you moved a bit? Did I ask you to wait for me?" I asked, a little annoyed. I raised an eyebrow as I dry my hair with the towel he lend me.

"You want someone to just open the door while you're in there? Cause I'll be glad to let it happen" he responds with an annoyed tone. He walk away with his hands in his pocket.

I came to my senses. I forgot to thanked him even though Im a bit annoyed.

"Thanks for lending me a towel. I owe you one" I spoke a little loud. He just doesnt care. He didnt respond. He just went in his room as if nothing happened.

"Whats his problem?" I mutter. I shrugged it off.

Then I continue to walk back to where I put my bag.