[10]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Authors note: yeah I made a new gang named 'blue eagle'. Later you will know about this gang. BLUE EAGLE gang was not part of the tokyo revengers anime and manga. I just created one😋✌️]

~~~~

The four of us. Mikey, koko, kakucho and me waited outside. Its been an hour and half since the doctor did the surgery.

The four of us was kept quiet. Waiting patiently. Hoping those two would survive.

I sat down to the floor. Both knees was pulled closer to my chest. I hugged both my knees.

The door slowly opened. As the doctor was taking of his surgical gloves.

The three of them stood up while I was still on the floor. Sitting while hugging both knees.

"Its was a success" the doctor stated.

"But the guy who was shot on the stomach was in critical condition. Gladly I was able to save him on time. His in a coma for now. It will took time for him to wake up" the doctor stated.

"Thank you" mikey thanked the doctor.

"Koko, pay him" mikey added. Koko quickly went back to the office.

When he got out he was carrying 2 stack of dollars worth $200. The doctor accepted the money. Mikey also called the driver to come pick the doctor and send him back.

I stood up. Dust my pants and went towards mikey.

"Mikey, Ran hand me this" I stated and grab the red flash drive from my pocket. Mikey opened his hands. And I gently put it in his palm.

"Thank you, y/n" he said and went to his office. Me and koko went to check up the two.

When we opened the door. We saw Rindou's head was already bandaged. We also saw the corner of his lip. It has a cut. But thankfully He was sleeping.

We turn to look at Ran. His cheek has a cut. And clearly shows that his fine now. He kinda losses a lot of blood but Im glad that his safe.

I heared the sound of the door being slowly opened. I saw kakucho. Me and koko turns around to look at him.

"Mikey called the both of you" kakucho stated.

I looked at koko and nod. Meaning lets go.

Me and koko exited the room. Walking down the hallway and went back to the office.

We immediately saw the door to the secret room opened. Assuming mikey was already in there.

We went inside and expected mikey was already seated on his chair. Also there was sanzu and kakucho in their seats.

Me and koko quickly walk towards our seats. Mikey turned on the screen infront of us.

The screen turns blue. Then something pops up. It was a lay out of something. It shows the lay out of vents. Hallways. Rooms. It looks like a map. But its in 3d.

"This is the lay out of a cruise ship that belongs to an organization named 'Blue Eagle', that Ran took" mikey reported. The four of us listen carefully.

"There are 3 floors on this cruise ship" mikey began. He click the controller and it shows the lay out of the first floor.

"The first floor has a lounge, a public room for double-decker beds and some private rooms" mikey stated. As he clicked another button from the controller and showed the second floor.

"The second floor has restaurant, another lounge and theatre" he then clicked another button and it shows the top and last floor.

"Lastly, the top floor. This floor has a pool, VIP chambers and private VIP room" mikey spoke.

"Ran and Rindou was ambushed on the top floor. While the two tried to kill the boss, one of his guards hit rindou's head using a bottle of whiskey. Ran grab rindou as they tried to escape using an escape boat found at the first floor" mikey continued.

"But, as soon as they got in the escape boat. They get a little far away from the cruise. Little did we know, their boss hired a sniper and shot Ran from the back. The bullet was stuck in his stomach" mikey ended the report.

"Now, our mission is to kill the boss of Blue Eagle criminal organization. Their boss is a mystery. No face or name. But he was famous for his nickname... Bonnie" mikey stated. I felt chills in all part of my body.

"Koko hack their security system using this flash drive" mikey ordered. Koko pulled out his laptop and start to type and hack. He plugged in the flash drive.

"So, what does this organization do that we need to kill its leader?" I comment out of nowhere. They looked at me.

"Good question, y/n" mikey began.

"They stole 50 billion from us. Then planted a bomb under our old base which can be located in the middle part of tokyo" mikey spoke.

I kept quiet as mikey already answered my question. Mikey and koko was busy watching the monitor at koko's laptop. they tried to hack the system using the flash drive. Then I noticed sanzu stealing glances at me.

"Stop staring at me, you creep" I said facing towards sanzu. I whispered shout at him.

"You're the one to talk" sanzu respond, also whispering. Mocking me. My blood boiled again. I clench my teeth while I look at him. He just start to grin.

"Shut up, you barbie doll" I insulted him. His grin fades. His eyes widen as he was taken back by my words. Leaned forward.

"Shut up, Fat Ass" he insulted me back.

"Shut up, Joker" I insult back and point at the corner of my lips. Imitating his scars.

"Shut up, you look ugly when you cry. Uwaaa" he imitate me crying earlier. I squinted my eyes.

"Shut up, immature little kid" I said.

"You shut up, water bottle theft" he said back.

"Shut up, you gæ" I said and flip my hair.

"Shut up, you monkey" he acted like a monkey.

"Shut up, you pig with pink hair" I respond, mocking his hair.

"You both shut up" mikey interrupts us. Then he went to look back at the screen.

Koko and kakucho hold in their laugh as mikey told us both to shut up.

I quickly stopped what Im doing. And as I look at him he was leaning on the table. His right hand under his chin. He then raised an eyebrow. Looking at me. Mocking me. I crossed my arms and sigh. Then look away.

"I have an idea" koko snapped. All of us quickly turn to look at him.

"I need two people to sneak inside the cruise ship and acted like guests" koko stated.

"Sanzu. Y/n. That will be your mission" mikey ordered. I looked at the barbie doll with pink hair infront of me. With an offended expression.

"With her!?"

"With him!?"

We both said it at the same time. Pointing fingers at each other.