[6]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It will be decided tomorrow. Dismissed" mikey spoke, breaking the silence inside the room.

Everyone stand up from their seats as they exited the secret meeting room. Rindo and you were last to go as mikey and the others quickly exited the room.

You stood up with the help of Rindo, he held your arm. You suddenly felt ashamed of yourself, as you both exited the room.

"Sorry rindo, that you need to take responsibility of me" you softly spoke while clinging unto Rindo's arms.

"Why so sudden?" He asked. Eyes looking straight ahead.

"I...this really is my fault why I got in this situation..." You spoke, ashamed.

"It really isnt" rindo respond. His voice was calm and his expression never changes. You look into his tired looking eyes as you both walk down the hallway.

"Why?" You asked being confused.

"No one is at fault. But I can say that sanzu was way out of line for shooting your leg" rindo spoke. You come to you're senses. Somehow you got a little realization once in a while.

You didnt respond. Because you didnt have something to say about that. Instead you just continue walking while rindo assist you.

You both finally exited the warehouse and saw Ran waiting at the car. He was smoking, while the other hand in his pocket.

"Lets go" Ran said and opened the back seat door for you. You got inside the car, so as Rindo and Ran.

Rindo started the engine. But before driving Ran showed his phone to Rindo. Then in a sec Rindo nod his head.

The car starts to move. Exiting the gates. And driving into the dirt path. The sky was a dark blue. The moon illuminates the leaves on top of trees. As the car drove passes them.

You felt exhausted. And decided to take a nap. Slowly closing your eyes. You in the back seat quickly doze to sleep. Letting your guard down for once in a while.

Ran noticed you dozing off in the back. Then he turned to look at you.

"She's asleep" Ran said to Rindo.

Rindo didnt respond. He stirred the steering wheel and turn the car in the other direction. Driving into a different lane.

While rindo continues to drive, Ran on the other hand, reaching some rope under his seat. Sucking into his last stick of cigarette he lower down his window and throwed the cigarette butt outside.

Smoke came out of his mouth as he exhaled the toxic smoke from his cigarette. Ran then examine the rope. A little smirk appeared on his lips as the rope still can be used.

It was a 15 minutes drive, until rindo reached the abandoned train station. A little far from the abandoned warehouse.

Rusty train track can be seen. The walls of the abandoned station was either has holes and was full of graffiti.

25 person showed up. They were all boys who dressed in all black outfit with masks and guns waited for the haitani brothers.

All 25 of them gathered around as the haitani brothers exited the car.

They all bowed their heads as a sign of respect. Ran throwed the rope at one of the boys.

"Shes at the back, still asleep. Becareful not to wake her up" Ran ordered. A smirk was plastered in his face as he walks inside the station.

"Yes sir" all 25 of them responded.

They began to move towards the car, quietly. Opening the back seat door. One of the boys slowly tied a rope in your body, cautious not to wake you up.

Then after that, another boy carries you in a bridal style. You were unconscious and exhausted that you dont know what was happening.

"Put her at the train tracks" another guy ordered. He was wearing a white suit with mask on.

The boy who carried you do what is asked. He gently put you down. And simply walks away.

6 men slowly walking towards your unconscious body. They were all wearing white suits with masks on. Each of them was holding a silver pistol.

"Lets begin" one of them said with a serious tone.

~~~~

You woke up because of the pain in your leg. You're eyes widens as you saw 6 guys in white suits standing infront of you.

One of them kneels down and gently tapping you're wounded leg with the muzzle of the silvered pistol. This is the cause to woke you up.

You tried to sit but noticed that you were tied by a rope. Turning and twisting your head you scan the place.

An abandon train station.

You look back up to the guys infront of you. The moon shines so bright in the night sky. Their back was illuminated by the light from the moon. But you can still see every corner of their suits that has been illuminated, their wearing white.

"Do you know an organization named bonten" a guy spoke with deep voice. You cant see who's talking because they're all wearing masks.

"I dont know any organization" you respond.

"Are you certain?" The same guy with deep voice spoke again.

"Yes. I-I am" you respond. You started trembling. Fear slowly took your entire body.

Another guy with white suit and mask stepped forward. This time he raised a gun and points it at you. Your totally going nuts of how scared you are.

"Do you know a man named Manjiro Sano, also called by the name Mikey?" He added another question.

"No" you lied.

The guy who points the gun at you pulled the trigger. You closed you eyes. You thougth you were being shot but nothing. You turn to you're right and saw the metal rail. It has a hole. Means he didnt shot directly at you.

"Are you certain?" The guy asked again.

"I swear I dont know who that person is!" You exclaimed in fear. Tears start to form at the corner of your eyes.

"Do you know Mikey?" He asked again.

"No" you respond with a lie again.

"Very well" the guy who keeps asking the same question raised his gun towards the sky and pulled the trigger.

As soon as you saw what he tried to do, you closed your eyes.

The gun shot was so deafening that your ears rang.

Then a light was shining in your direction. You open your eyes and saw a car driving towards you.

You're body kept shaking in fear as the tears in you're eyes came crawling down your cheeks.

"Last question, do you know Bonten?" The guy asked again.

"No! No! I dont! I fucking dont know what you're talking about. And please! I DONT WANT TO DIE!" You shouted, full of fear. talking a bit fast.

You heared the car stopped. Pebbles from the ground came flying everywhere. There was a moment of silent. Then the men wearing white suits slowly reach for their masks taking them off. You're eyes widen and tears stopped falling from you're eyes.