[20]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV

"Y/n will go. And the rest of us we move to our new base" mikey spoke.

"Well then its decided" sanzu said and stood up from his chair.

Rindou sigh and from the look in his face, he was defeated.

"Dismissed" mikey remarked and walks out of the room

Everyone got out of the room as mikey dismissed the meeting. I was about to walk out the room but rindou grab my arm gently, It was me and rindou who were left behind.

"Y/n, call us if you ever need help from sanzu. I dont trust him" after telling me what he wanted to say. He pulled me into a hug.

"I will rin, and dont worry he wont do such thing anymore" assuring rindou with a warm smile. He let go of me and both walk out of the room.

As I walk out of the room, I saw sanzu leaned on the wall. He pulled me closer to him and rest his hand in my shoulder. I saw rindou's reaction. Rindou was slightly annoyed as he glance at sanzu.

"Lets go" sanzu playfully spoke.

I walk beside him as we both reached the parking lot outside the warehouse.

From there I can see kakucho standing beside the car, waiting for us.

Me and sanzu both got in the car. I expected sanzu to open the door for me but he just ignore my existence.

Instead I open the back seat door and sat at the back. Slowly annoyed of his behaviors.

I will not expect sanzu to move more like a gentlemen towards me, not ever.

~~~(time skip)

Arriving at a  suburbs. This place is peaceful.

No noise, no people walking around, and the paint of the houses were bright colored.

We stopped at a house with a residence name carved at the concrete fence outside the house.

We step out the car. Kakucho stayed back as he was our get away driver.

Sanzu walk towards the gates and entered the main door as if he lived there.

Slowly opening the front door, we both entered.

Searching every room in the house, we saw the man who traitors mikey, the man we been looking for. The doctor.

Sanzu kicked the door opened revealing the traitor.

He was in his room, watching 18+ tapes. Sitting in his bed, while he kept pleasuring himself.

I cover my eyes as I saw the scene infront of me.

Sanzu raised his gun and points it at the man. The man grabbed some blanket and covers himself. His expression was shocked seeing the both of us breaking into his so called home.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" The man asked.

"Great timing" sanzu spoke as he pulled the trigger. He shot the man in his private part, as the man screamed in pain.

"Ah!! Stop please, what do you want..." The man kept wince in pain.

"Ahh... You dont remember? Well do you remember mikey?" Sanzu asked as he kept pointing the gun towards the man.

"Yes yes, mikey was my closes friend" the man talked quickly as he tries to ease the pain.

"To bad mikey wanted you dead, after what you did" sanzu stated.

"Im sorry. Im sorry. I didnt mean to. Im sorry" the man cried as he slowly got on his knees and bow down, asking for forgiveness.

Sanzu didnt hesitate to shoot him in the head. The mans dead body remained on the floor, remained still.

"Lets go before the cops arrived" sanzu said as he turned around walking out of the house.

I followed him and went to the car. Kakucho drove the car getting away from the house.

Driving on the streets of tokyo, sanzu suddenly spoke.

"Do you want sweets, y/n?" Sanzu asked me.

"Im not in a mood for sweets" I responds.

Glancing at the buildings and other infrastructure we passed by. Kakucho suddenly stopped at an ice cream store. Sanzu went out and entered the store.

A few minutes later he went back to the car and brought 3 packs of popsicles ice cream.

"How much did you bought for it?" I ask.

"Well enough for the cashier to give it to me for free" sanzu respond as kakucho continues to drove away from the ice cream store.

"This is for you" sanzu hands me a popsicle.

"Sanzu did you steal these popsicles?" I asked.

"Well yeah, I didnt have money cause koko refused to give me some" he responds.

I opened the popsicle and start to lick it. I noticed sanzu kept glancing at me while I kept licking my popsicle.

"Y/n-" sanzu was cut off when I roll down the window and throw my popsicle outside.

"I know sanzu, you perv" I spoke and looked at him. His eyes suddenly turned sad as he looked at me.

"I was about to ask if you like the flavor I gave you" he whined like a little child. Stomping his feet.

Where did the serious and calm sanzu go? I asked myself.

"Yeah, I like it" I respond and continue to glance outside.

"Sanzu, why did you choose me to go on a mission with you? This is an easy mission that dont need planning" I asked.

"I wanted to buy you ice cream, thats why I choosed you" sanzu responds while eating his popsicle.

The whole journey back to the warehouse was quiet. I felt guilty for throwing the popsicle out of the window. Feeling a little sad for the effort sanzu gave to me.