The Coincedence

Song: Awkward Silence - Stray Kids

balls.

————————————————————————

"Hoseok, would you like to take me out on a date this weekend?"

Hoseok smiled, "hmmm.."

Yoongi's eyebrow twitched with a little irritation, "hmm?"

"We'll see" with that hoseok packed up his things and left, leaving yoongi in confusion.

what is "we'll see" supposed to mean?!??

———————————————

it was finally the end of yoongi's shift, sometimes he wonders why he makes himself suffer five days a week but he remembers that he has rent to pay and groceries to buy.

He yawned as he turned off the last light and shut the door just to be started buy a hand on his back.

He turned around quickly, ready to fight whoever was there but relaxed at the sight of jungkook.

"you douchebag."

jungkook laughed at yoongi's reaction, "I was wondering if you wanted to get dinner with the rest of us?"

Yoongi thought about it but declined and decided to go home. Something in him kinda wished it was hoseok. Yoongi continued to walk to his house

"cmon yoongi it'll be fun and we haven't hung out in a long time"

"no"

"but-"

"I said no."

"but yoongiiii"

Yoongi turned around and gave jungkook a glare that could  k i l l .

Jungkook swallowed his pride a little but insisted, "I'll pay, we're getting kbbq"

—————————————————————

Yoongi was in awe from the person sitting in front of him.

How

the

fuck.

How did Hoseok end up being tied into this situation.

Bring The Spirit started playing softly in the background just rubbing in the fact that only god could help yoongi in this situation.

Jimin perked up, "Yoongi, this is Hoseok, he's the new dance instructor at school and I invited him because he's new to town and said he didn't know anyone yet. I hope you don't mind I told everyone except you haha.." Jimin looked a little nervous, and under normal circumstances, he would be dead by now, but in this situation...

Yoongi's pale skin turned bright red. He stammered, "I uh.. I.. wait.... ahem... It's uhh nice to meet you i'm-"

Hoseok interrupted, "Oh we're quite familiar with each other actually." Hoseok gave a smirk and crossed his legs over. He leaned back, the presence of Yoongi seemed to make him more comfortable and relaxed.

Everyone was glad and sort of confused about how the two knew each other, but all yoongi could think about is how fucking sexy hoseok looked laid back like that. His brain was convinced that if this man asked for head he'd be on his knees IMMEDIATELY

Yoongi tried to compose himself, but it was impossible. The way Hoseok looked at him, the way his body moved, it was hypnotizing. He desperately tried to push those thoughts out of his mind, but they kept creeping back in.

Jimin noticed Yoongi's discomfort and decided to break the awkward silence. "So, Hoseok, tell us a bit about yourself. How did you become a dance instructor?"

Hoseok smiled and straightened up in his seat. "Well, I've been dancing since I was a kid. It's always been my passion. When I graduated from college, I decided to pursue it professionally. I've been traveling around the world, performing and teaching, and now I'm excited to settle down and share my knowledge with students here."

Yoongi couldn't help but be impressed. Hoseok seemed so confident and driven. It was attractive.

"ENOUGH TALKING IT'S TIME FOR  B E E F " Jin's voice boomed loud enough for anyone to hear ... from NY to Cali, London to Paris  you could hear this fool.

Despite everyone hardcore judging Jin for literally screaming in a restaurant, they all complied and started to grill their orders and begin drinking, Hoseok deciding to just has a single beer to sip on slowly so that he would be sober in case anything happened. In reality he's secretly a lightweight.

As the night went on, Yoongi found himself getting more and more drunk. The alcohol seemed to be the only thing that could distract him from the desire that was growing inside him. Every time Hoseok laughed or touched his arm, Yoongi felt like he was going to explode.... so like a rational person, he took a shot. Despite the butterflies street racing in his gut, his face remained stoic and flat and he went nearly unnoticed by the group.

nearly.

At some point, Joon noticed that yoongi was somewhat different than usual and suggested for everyone to head back to Jimin's place. Yoongi was barely conscious by this point, but he managed to stumble into the apartment and collapse onto the couch.

Hoseok sat down next to him, a concerned look on his face. "Yoongi, are you okay?"

Yoongi tried to focus on Hoseok's face, but it was blurry. "I'm fine," he slurred. "Just a little... tipsy."

Hoseok laughed. "You're more than tipsy," Hoseok poured water in Yoongi's cup "drink some water and try to sober up"

Yoongi's heart raced at the gesture. He wanted nothing more than for Hoseok to coddle him to sleep and to be taken care of but his mind just hated the fact his heart was racing over some water.

"Shut the fuck up you bozo."

......

After a minute of awkward silence and Yoongi feeling the need to dig his grave hoseok erupted into laughter; Yoongi noticing how his lips curled into a heart-shape when hoseok smiled.

"Okay, okay, I'll leave you alone. But I'm keeping an eye on you," Hoseok said, still chuckling as he stood up from the couch.

Yoongi watched him walk away, feeling a pang of disappointment. He knew that he was too drunk to do anything, but a part of him wished that he could have Hoseok's arms wrapped around him, soothing him to sleep.

As the night went on, Yoongi's drunken stupor turned into a phat nap on Jimin's couch.

—————————————————

The next morning, Yoongi woke up, surprised to be in the comfort of his own home, well as comfortable as you can get with a pounding headache and the sinking feeling of embarrassment. He couldn't believe how he had acted last night. He was sure that he had made a complete fool of himself in front of Hoseok.

But when he walked out into the living room, he found Hoseok sitting on the couch,  his phone in hand, which he lowered down and looked at the bed-headed guy with a hangover.

A heart-shaped smile formed,

"wassup bozo?"

————————————
A/N:

wassup bozos