Min Yoongi

Song: Trust Me- KARD

——————————

Min Yoongi was setup for a difficult life. His 'parents' had already decided on putting him in an orphanage before he was even born and after being in the system without nurture for a couple years Yoongi had developed Alexithymia. A disorder caused by the neglect in his early life and carrying on until now. Due to this disorder it was very difficult for him to get adopted until he was 17, practically an adult, when a couple took him and a slightly younger child with ADHD named Jeon Jungkook in out of pity.

It was then that Yoongi developed a grudge against the world, got a job at a local library and moved out away from this family a couple months later. He had no intention of even interacting with people.

But of course that ADHD kid just couldn't let go of him. A couple years later Jungkook had outgrown his ADHD, it was rare but he did it in the span between 13 and 17 probably with the help of puberty and maturing. Meanwhile Yoongi is 22 and still hasn't felt a single emotion other than anger since he could remember or at least he doesn't know if he has.

While in university Jungkook had met Kim Namjoon, a man 4 years older than him who had started university late because he took a break for a year, then went trade school for two years, and had taken another break before starting university at BTU versus Jungkook who had gotten a scholarship and started school immediately after graduating. They ended up kicking it off.

Yoongi is 23 and still doesn't know what it feels like to be happy. Still works at the same library he had since he was 17 and still lives in the same apartment he's rented since he was 18.

Years pass and Yoongi is now 26, hasn't smiled genuinely, He's felt embarrassment, disgust, aggravation, displeasure and contentment. Still hasn't felt happy despite having 5 friends who claim they care for him despite knowing about his Alexithymia.

And today the emotionless Min Yoongi has smiled, and he didn't even realize it until he was on his way to Namjoon's apartment to destroy Jin's Mario plushies.

"Oh my god..." He stopped dead in the middle of the road. He took in the rush of different emotions he was feeling.

Yoongi didn't notice he was
blanking out until a car horn beeped at him, "MOVE YOU FUCKTARD!" Yoongi simply flipped the man off with a blank face and hurriedly crossed the other half of the street.

Suddenly he felt a new complication come up. What is he feeling?

All this thinking gave him a headache so Yoongi sat down at a nearby bench to think over everything.

"I don't like emotions. Too many. Too confusing."

He heard someone laugh in amusement and looked up irritated.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook simply smiled at the way Yoongi greeted him, "You're outside of my university hyung."

"Ah. Is that so?" Yoongi looked around and realized that the younger was right. "I was actually on my way to Namjoon's apartment."

Jungkook perked at the mention of his boyfriend, "Lets walk together then! I just got out of my first class and was going to go there!"

Before Yoongi could decline the offer Jungkook had pulled him up and forced him to his side.

Now that the two were walking together Jungkook brought up the question he was itching to ask, "So... emotions?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes portraying something he knew how to. Annoyance. He debated on weather he should tell Jungkook about what happened with Hos... the thing.. or not...

Something that needs to be understood is that Yoongi can technically 'feel' a certain way, but he can't understand or express it well, or at all for that matter. So suddenly saying that he smiled over a guy isn't exactly up his forte.

"Nah."

"Oh.." Jungkook seemed a little disappointed but carried on understanding Yoongi's situation.

When they reached the apartment Jungkook was all too excited to run up the stairs and shower his boyfriend in the affection he's been bottling up all day. So he did just that.

And the sound of the door opening Jin screamed and grabbed every Mario-related item he could and protected it with all his might. But once he heard it was Jungkook he calmed down and gently placed everything onto his bed before walking to the living room.

Then he saw Yoongi and ran back into his room, Yoongi following.

Yoongi spoke, "Hyun-"

Jin screamed, "PLEASE DONT HURT ANYTHING THESE ARE COLLECTORS ITEMS"

"HYUNG." He put more bold into his tone but still remained with the same expression.

Jin calmed down and looked at Yoongi, "Just tell me who you told."

"I told namjoon."

There was an awkward silence.

"But Namjoon tells everybody everything-"

"YOONGI HYUNG WAS ON A DATE TODAY?!???" Yoongi felt a migraine coming from Jungkook yelling.

The oldest two re-entered the living room.

"Is that why you were talking about emotions when you were outside my school? Ah, wait you said you didn't feel anything, right..."

Jin rose an eyebrow, "That's bullshit, when I saw him on his date his face looked like a cherry! He was practically glowing pink and he was acting so shy and embarrassed. It was very adorable..." Jin cooed his friend.

Jungkook couldn't believe it and started scolding Jin about how he shouldn't force the idea of emotions into Yoongi and to let it come naturally.

Jin argues back that it was naturally happening and the he SWORE he saw Yoongi flustered.

Soon the two started bombarding Yoongi with questions and comments.

Another thing to understand about Yoongi is that he does terrible under pressure. 9/10 times cracking and making a mistake but not really caring afterwards that he did.

Soon namjoon got involved in the questioning and Yoongi reached that point of cracking,

"I smiled today!" Yoongi yelled at the three boys, obviously frustrated.

Namjoon dropped his mug.

———————————

Yes I know a 9-inch weeni is unrealistic but Hoseok was created in a game so don't come @ me