Jung Hoseok

Song: You Were Beautiful- Day6

—————————

Yoongi woke up at 8:30 am sharp and the first thing he's decided to do for the day is go to that pawn shop and get rid of this game.

Yoongi wore all black as per usual

And walked away his way down the street to "The Queen's Pawn" pawn shop

Once there Yoongi tossed the game onto the employees counter, "I don't care give me however much you want for it."

The employee did an inspection of the disk much to Yoongi's dismay, he just wanted to be in and out.

"Five dollars." The employee said

"Cool." The employee looked at yoongi like he was crazy but the exchange was made regardless.

The idiot didn't even know it was sold for $3.50 just yesterday.

Yoongi pocketed the five dollar bill and quickly made his way out of the building only to bump into a tall person, "watch where the fuck you're.... walking.."

Yoongi looked up and he almost screamed.

"I'm sorry" the man extended his arm out.

"Y-Y-Y-YOU???" He took the man's hand reluctantly.

"Have we met before?" He shined the beautiful smile that Yoongi had designed.

"Stunning..jung... Hoseok....?" was all Yoongi could say once he was standing staring at the man's face.

Hoseok laughed, "thank you, but have we met before? How do you know my name?"

Yoongi panicked and noticed he was wearing a badge on his belt, "I-I uh.. I saw your badge!" He pointed to it.

Hoseok laughed, "well aren't you just adorable?" Hoseok leaned against the pawn shap doorway, "Since my name is out in the open now, what's yours cutie?"

Yoongi's face flushed and felt hot, he was making a fool of himself in front of his ideal man, but more importantly he was confused about how he even exists "Yoongi..."

Yoongi read the badge more, "Y-You're a dancer?"

The man nodded in amusement.

"And your birthday is February 18th...you're male...."

Hoseok tapped Yoongi on the shoulder breaking him from his thoughts, "You wouldn't mind getting some coffee and perhaps a bite to eat with me would you?" He chuckled, "after all you seem pretty intrigued by me"

"Yes! I means no! I mean yes I'd love to and no I don't mind!" Yoongi found himself ranting about how he mixed up the question.

"You're really quite adorable aren't you?"