4.5.4 An Old Friend

An Old Friend

===N===Juliane's POV===N===

It was Sunday morning when I finally met Cathy. We went into a private cemetery. Glad that they allow visitors. It was quiet and serene at the time. Sydney has candles and a lighter in his hand while I have a basket of roses.

It took us about 5 minutes to go to her tomb. It was near a tree and the cemetery is a lawn one. Catherine Simillano as written in her tombstone. She was so young.

First, we paused, and then we prayed.

While Sydney is lighting up the candle, he greeted her,

"Little Sis, Good Morning! I hope it's also bright in there. By the way, remember the lady I told you I fell in love with? She's here now. Meet your Manang Juliane. Manang is Hiligaynon for Big Sister." He really loves his little sister.

"Konichiwa Cathy, I'm your Onee-chan Juliane. I'm happy to finally meet you! Your Kuya said to me that you're still waiting for the conclusion of Naruto-Shippuden. Well, Naruto is married to Hinata and they have kids. Boruto is one of their children and has an ongoing show. I hope you can see the future episode there. Haha!" Sydney told me, Cathy loves Japanese anime and was a huge fan of Naruto.

"This is the anime you are fond of telling me and until now I can't understand the story. Your Manang or Oneechan will surely tell you what's next haha!" Sydney said to her.

I told her, "Don't worry I got you. I also hope you like the flowers we gave you."

I saw Sydney standing up and I saw him teared up. I hold his left hand in comfort. He said to her, "It would be so fun if we talked together with your Manang. But I don't want to disturb your peace now. I hope you are happy wherever you are. I know it was you who told me to write about her. You know who is the one for me. My palangga." Then he looked at me and smiled.

I then said to her, "You know Cathy-chan, your Kuya is so cheesy! Haha! But thank you very much."

After a while, we decided to go cause we will have lunch with Sydney's friends.

"Cathy, I know it's gonna take a while to visit you. But next time, I will tell you updates on the Boruto Manga. Please also guide your family and us. Sayonara!" I told her.

"Bye, little Sis! Don't worry Kuya will bring your Manang from time to time. Love you." He said as he touched her tombstone. I then left a little prayer before going.

--------------------------------------------------

It was lunchtime when we arrived at Atty. Matteo's rooftop resto-bar. The place is closed for us. Sydney told me beforehand that they were supposed to bring their kids, wives, and gfs but schedule conflicts. So the boys decided to bring who's only available.

We climbed the stairs and we entered the rooftop. I saw Sir Fabian, Sir Augustine, and Sir Calvin with a woman. I think it's his wife. Sir Augustine smiled and waved at us.

"Woi Lovers! Welcome! Juliane Hi!" He cheerfully greeted us.

Sir Fabian spanked him in his shoulders saying, "Formality Man!"

"Hi Tol, Hi Juliane!" Greeted by Sir Fabian, Sir Calvin, and his wife.

We all laughed and we greeted them. For a while, I'm shy to meet them but after the ice had broken, I became comfortable. Atty. Matteo arrived next to us and also brought his wife. Sydney introduced me to him. I'd like to have more and more brothers in my life. I also started to call them Kuya. I can see that Kuya Calvin and Kuya Matteo's wife are close as they talk like their hubbies are not around. They then looked at me? Oh boy, I can sense they're gonna talk to me.