5.3 Vlog Title: Music Choice: Don't Know What to Do, Don't Know What to Say.

Don't Know What to Do, Don't Know What to Say

===N===Juliane's POV===N===

"Ga, are you ready?" He called as he knocked through my door.

I replied, "One moment, Ga. I'll just go to your unit."

I'm gonna hitchhike in his car as he is going to the university for a meeting.

After I finished, I went to his room. I opened the door and I saw him fixing his sleeves and glasses. I then felt a tug in my heart. As if I'm gonna melt.

Damn it! I immediately close the door for a moment. I can see he is shocked at my gesture.

Sorry, Ga I don't wanna be embarrassed. I can feel my cheeks heating up. Heck, even my body. I know my parents are gonna kill me for this.

I just find guys who are fixing their sleeves and glasses very sexy than guys with abs. Sydney is a perfect embodiment of this one.

I mean he is slim but not that 6 pack but never mind. He then opened the door.

"Ga, I know it's you. What happened?"

"Sorry, Ga I just thought I saw a rat or something in your unit. Are.... are you done?" I said my alibi.

He looked confused but he replied, "Yes, I am. Where will I drop you?"

"Just in the UP Town Center. Me and Friend Hanne are gonna meet there." I said.

"Okay then let's go," He said and we went to our destinations.

--------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in a restaurant in U.P Town Center.

"Han, sis, How do you find a man sexy? Or what gestures do they exhibit that you find sexy." I asked Hanne.

She replied, "Hmm let's see. Fixing their tie, or their sleeves, especially long sleeves and the.."

My eyes widened. "Right!?? And...and cleaning their glasses with their shirts right!?"

She said, "Yes! True that! Hmm, why are you asking? Is it about Mel? Oh my, Juliane!"

"Cause this morning I saw him fixing his long sleeves cause he rarely uses that since they have a meeting. And he cleaned his glasses also. I find it really hot haha!" I then covered my face as I am internally screaming.

"Ay Juliane you thirsty girl!" She then laughs. I can see Hanne is teasing the heck out of me.

I asked her, "Aside from wearing a bikini, coca-cola body, boobs, and booty. How do men find a woman sexy?"

"You know what Jules? Let's ask Reddit." Hanne suggested. Heck yeah sis!

-----

While waiting for him in a mall, I sat down. And think. If he is in my situation right now, how does he find me sexy?

The way he compliments me is kinda poetic. Like sunshine etc. Though when we had a gig back in Bacolod, he complimented me for being beautiful. Is that the dress or something? Cause I rarely wore dresses. Let me test it.

===========================================================

===O===Mel Sydney's POV===O===

Today is Sunday, and I am planning to bring Juliane to Quiapo Church. I may not be a catholic but I go to their churches to pray. I just find it solemn.

Juliane wanted to go to Quiapo as a part of her bucket list to see the Black Nazarene in person.

I waited for her in my unit as per her instructions. Then I saw her entering my unit. Damn, she looks gorgeous and elegant in that blue Sunday dress.