BONUS CONTENT

===O===Mel Sydney's POV===O===

We drove to a nearby mall for an afternoon snack. We separated for a while, as I needed to buy something from the hardware store. She said she'll find a restaurant for us to eat at.

While paying at the cashier, I felt my phone vibrating. I think she's calling. I didn't answer it as I'm paying. After I got my items I called her back.

"Hi, Ga. Sorry I didn't answer your call as I'm paying. I'm done here. Where are you?"

I can hear she is whispering on the other line, "I'm at a restaurant. I'll pm you the name. And Ga, My goodness. You won't believe who I saw today. And she's with me now. It's Miss Savina, our intern back in Highschool. I don't know if you remember her. "

It took me a while to answer as I am remembering her name, "I don't know Ga, but let me go there and see her. I may remember her face."

"Ok, Ga. I'll wait for you here. But don't reveal yet about our status or we know each other ok? I haven't told her yet. Just trust me haha!" She said.

What is she up to this time? Hmm. Another prank I guess.

I went in the restaurant's direction and I saw Julaine talking with Savina at a table. Ah yes, I remember her. One of our student interns in Silay. And as I remember she and Juliane are quite close. Now I know why she wants to prank her. Alright, Ga. I'm in for it.

===========================================================

===N===Juliane's POV===N===

I'm searching for a restaurant when I bumped into a familiar figure. I am about to step into the escalator when a lady steps in too. She said sorry and I immediately noticed that familiar voice. We exited the escalator when I called her. Of course, I can't see her whole face because she's wearing a face mask and face shield. Same as me.

"Pardon miss but your voice seems familiar, have you been to a school in Silay before?" I asked her.

She turned back to me and answered, "Ah yes miss. Back in 2011. I did an internship in a High School there."

"Was it.." and I mentioned our school name. Her eyes then widened, "Ah yes miss, are you?"

"Miss Savina? I'm Juliane Nuevo, one of your students," she then squealed in excitement.

"OMG! Juliane! Ahh! Baby Girl!" Yes, that is what she called me before Baby Girl.

She's originally from Bicol but she studied in Bacolod as one of her relatives sponsored her education. That's why she did her teaching internship in our school. From what I remember she's an English major. She looks like a barbie doll and she was very popular back then. I have a lot of guy classmates that have a crush on her. But what I'm happy about is that she befriended me.

And we're quite close. We also have a common love for k-dramas and books that's why we clicked. Oh yeah, she had a crush on Sydney back then. We talked about him many times before. And when she saw me and Sydney together in school before (it was an activity, I'll share it with you guys soon.), she teased me. She even joked that we can share him. We've lost communication after her internship ended.

Damn it, Miss. Those were great memories.

Back to our meeting. She apologized for squealing inside the mall. We wanted to hug but we couldn't.

"Baby Girl! My goodness, how are you? Glad to see you here in Manila. Do you work here?" She asked.

I replied, "I'm here for a vacation slash paperwork Miss. How are you? It's been a long time."