Summer Sunshine: A Special Chapter

===O===Mel Sydney's POV===O===

*Ring

Me: "Hi Ma! Kamusta?" 

[Tagalog: trans: "Kamusta-How are you?"]

Mama Bernadette: "Hi Anak! How are you? I can see that you're doing great these past few weeks. And you took some weight. Looks like you've been taken care of well."

Me: "Of course! Haha! Langa is responsible for this Ma. Speaking of..."

*Juliane came into my room and saw us talking. Ma is talking to her friend for a while. After that, I called her.

Me: "Ma!"

Mama Bernadette: "Juliane! My Dear!"

Juliane: "Hi Tita! How are you po? Loons like you enjoying the view there on the Golden Gate bridge."

Mama Bernadette: "Yes it's beautiful here! And very cold haha! Thank you for taking care of my son. When you come here to the US next year, his room will be yours. Oh my, I think Francis and Nicolette just arrived. Let me call them."

Me: "Sure ma!"

Francis carrying Nicolette: "Bro whazzup! Oh! Hi Juliane! Nic, say Hi to your Tito and Tita."

Nicolette waved to us: "Hello Tito! Hi Tita!"

Me: "Hi Tol! Hi, Kulit! Looks like your enjoying yourselves there."

Juliane smiled and waved to them: "Hi Francis! Hi Nic Kulit! Tita is coming soon. Do you want me to take over your Tito's room? Haha!"

Francis: "You know what Jules, Ma here is seriously thinking to redecorate Kuya's room. Looks like someone's gonna get evicted! Haha! I think Nicolette is so distracted with the Bridge. Let me get him to see it first. We'll be back."

Me: "Sure Tol!... What! What did I just hear?"

Yeah, that's my family teasing me hard in front of Juliane.

Mama Bernadette: "What I heard nak is that you two have the same taste with things. Juliane is definitely gonna like staying here."

Juliane: "Yey! I heard he has a lot of collections there, Tita."

Mel Sydney: "Ma! Where will I sleep?"

Mama Bernadette: "In the attic. Haha! You know my son I always wanted to have a daughter and Juliane is the perfect one. I'm gonna renovate your room to suit her taste haha!"

Yep. Ma has favoritism with women esp our girlfriends/partners. I remember she likes Francis's ex-wife. She is still in contact with her now.

Juliane: "Yey! I don't have to rent when I go there haha! Auntie, have you seen his new shoes? Your son is really cheap in retaining his old shoes. Haha!"

Mama Bernadette: "Yes, dear he immediately sent it to us when you gave it to him. Thank you very much. He has a habit of using things until the last bit. So, I'm really happy you're there to help me nag him."

Francis and Nicolette then jump into the convo: "Your Tito is the definition of a cheapskate, right Son? Haha!"

Me: "Ma!? You're recruiting Juliane!? and Bro! What the!?"

Juliane: "We'll I'm open-minded Tita. So, I'm gonna join your network haha! Peace, Ga! Haha"

Me: "Thank you for the support you two."

Francis: "Kuya, welcome to the club of nagged boys!"

Mama Bernadette: "Haha! Ah my Sons!"