[EPISODE] HANNY in New York 🗽

.
[Incheon]

Hanny: I have completed the world tour after wrapped up Seoul concert. I slept for about 2 hours. I have 14 hours flight to New York so I have a lot of time to sleep. After about 4 hours, I'll get on the plane. I must prepared to leave... See you!

[Hanny TV]

Hanny: Yeah! I have reached the Airbnb. This room is really pretty. The view also pretty.

(Must take a picture. Hanny are in love with the view of New Jersey)

Hanny: Shall we take a look at the closet? I'm not done unpack yet but I managed to hanging the clothes. I brought a lot of clothes.

(Colorful wardrobe)

Hanny: Last year right? When we come here, it's raining! I'm so cold so I decide this is the right time to enjoy the New York City.

(New York Store)

Hanny: Now we are in New York store and I have a really great idea.

(A brilliant idea came up to her at the NYC store)

Hanny: Rock, paper, scissors and the loser... Will wear the outfit picked by the winners when heading to Korea. The loser need to wear all the way till we reached to my house.

(The loser of rock, paper, scissors must wear what the winner tell them to wear on their way back to Korea)

Hanny: As you can see, it's the four of us again.

(Byunho, Minjae, Hanny, Hyunwoo)

Hanny: Rock, paper, scissors, shoot! Okay, I won!

(Skip...)

Hanny: Seem like it is going to be Minjae oppa.

(Byunho vs Minjae)

Hanny: Rock, paper, scissor shoot!

(As Hanny has expected, Minjae becomes the one)

Hanny: Congratulations, oppa! We'll start shopping now. It's okay, I pay for it.

(Kind enough to pay for punishment)

Minjae: Ah, such games aren't for me! I'm so unlucky when play a games.

(Hanny humming to "Unlucky" song when it's still not release yet)

Hyunwoo: Pink also looks good.

Hanny: Oh, Hyunwoo oppa, you chose well! Look how lovely it is.

Byunho: Maybe not S size but around M size...

Hanny: M seem fine! It is around 30,000 won.

(Hanny finds something that suits him)

Hanny: Let's go with the black bag.

(+ Black bag which will make him chic)
(+ Pink hat which make him lovely)

Hanny: Oh, I want to get hat one. Minjae oppa, you take a pink and I'll pick the white. But we still miss a t-shirt.

(Can only laugh)

Byunho: This not... But it's cute, really...

Minjae: This is not my style!

(+ Socks with statue of liberty)

Hanny: You are good, it matches "I love NY" and the color goes with pink too. I'm so excited right now. Let's select t-shirt, the last item.

(+ Black I love NY t-shirt)