Chapter 3: Night time madness

It had been quite a while since I've been to a party, and I was almost sure that dad just used my return as an excuse because he uses literally anything as an excuse to throw a party, but I didn't mind. I really was my dad's daughter, so I was a sucker for a party myself.

The first few hours of the night we spent on the dance floor. Flowing with the beats helped me forget every small worry I might have had. Add liquor and the day was saved. For me, that meant quite a lot of liquor. For whatever reason, my liver was almost as strong as Steve's. For him it was the fact that he was a super soldier and for me... well I "blamed" it on my dad. Having someone like him as a father was surely a guarantee for being able to drink a lot.

After a while, a few people started leaving and we decided to sit down on the couches that were put in a circle like shape so that we can all sit together. Clint and Bruce hadn't danced, they were sitting on the couch already when we arrived but that was fine. They might not be big party people, but they are still a lot of fun.

As we sat down, I looked around the circle of my friends sitting together, and I couldn't help but smile. I wasn't always happy about being part of this life since I never felt like I was able to have any peace. Paparazzi followed me, people in school only used me for my popularity and I always felt like there was some sort of pressure on me just because my last name was Stark. But whenever I was around the Avengers I felt at peace. They didn't have those high expectations and liked me for me. And I only just realized that while I was in Australia. Heck, I missed them so much and I was so happy to be back.

A sudden movement ripped me out of my thoughts. Steve had gotten up from his seat and waved at me. "I know it's your party, but I'll invite someone to join us, ok?" "Sure! The more, the merrier" I said, not knowing who he was going to invite. I watched him go towards the bar, where he approached a man dressed fully in black. I noticed the long brown hair and hoped it wasn't who I thought it was, but all my hopes were shattered when he turned around after what seemed like a small argument with Steve. As I saw him looking at me with an annoyed face, I quickly looked away. Great, I'm sure he'll lighten the mood.

When they arrived and they sat down, everyone else went quiet. "How did you get that party pooper to join us?" Tony asked. "I told him he'll get in trouble if he doesn't" Steve replied.

There were a few seconds of awkward silence before Sam spoke up and suggested "Hey guys, what do you think about playing a bit of Truth or Dare?"

"God how old are we? Five??" Bucky rolled his eyes. "Are you scared?" I asked back, raising an eyebrow, and smirking at him. "Do I look like I am, Barbie?" "Yeah, you kinda do, cyborg" We just glared at each other, the tensity between us made everyone stop their conversations, until someone slapped their hands on their lap. It was Thor.

"Lady Wanda, how about you start? Truth or Dare?" he asked.

"Hmm...Truth!"

"Did you eat my last pop tarts?" Thor went without even thinking.

"Maybe..." she started and then she saw Thor looking a bit sad. "I'll buy you some more tomorrow, sorry Thor. I promise! Ok so, now it's my turn. Tony, truth or dare?"

"Is that even a question? Dare, of course!"

"Give Fury a lap dance" Wanda said without a second of hesitation. If that weren't my dad, this would actually be quite a really funny dare, but I most definetely did not want to see what was about to happen in here.

"Ohoo this is gonna be good!" Sam shouted.

"Eew guys I really don't want to see my dad giving anyone a lap dance" I complained.