Chapter 9: Gotcha!

Bucky's finger slowly traced down my face and neck, making their way to my boobs. Then he went down further to my stomach and started trailing kisses on my neck simultaniously. When he managed to work his way down further and further with his hand, I let out a soft moan.

„You like that, doll?" he asked. „Yes, Bucky..." I whispered.

„If this gets you excited already, wait until I...." Bucy started and then pushed his finger in without warning, thrusting them in and out at a quick pace. I moaned louder now. When he used his second hand to rub my clit quickly, there was no holding back anymore and I continued moaning and telling him to keep going.

„Y/n" he said, but kept going.

„Yes?"

„Y/n!" he said, now louder.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my head. Shit. I shot up, hitting my head against Bucky's on accident.

„Oh my god, I am so sorry, did I hurt you?" I asked. He looked uncomfortable and his face was reddened, while he was massaging his jaw which I had just hit with the top of my head.

„You...talk when you sleep, Y/n" Bucky whispered.

Oh my fucking god no, please no.

„Shit Bucky I am so so sor-" „Forget it, it's... let's just not talk about it. Anyway, your dad just called. I have to go on a mission. Some Octavius stuff, it shouldn't take too long."

„Wait what? My dad is sending you on a Octavius mission by yourself?" I asked and tried to hide the shock. Octavius had similar goals to Hydra and a lot of old Hydra members are now in the highest ranks of the newly formed organization and it honestly scared me Bucky would be going all by himself. What if they... no. He can do this. Dad wouldn't send him if he wouldn't trust him, right?

„Uhm, yeah, I can fight, you know?"

„Ugh yes I know that, I mean because of how their goals are similar to Hydra's and you... have a past with a lot of their members..." I said.

„I'll be ok. No need to worry." Bucky said with a soft smile on his lips. They looked so soft and kissable... stop. No more thinking about Bucky's lips! I have a bet to win. That dream messed with me enough, I can't show him what he does to me.

„Y/n?" Bucky pulled me out of my thoughts. „Oh uhm, sorry. What kind of mission is this?" I asked.

„Nothing too exciting. I'm supposed to grab a bunch of files. Your dad didn't really tell me what exactly, but he said something about a package in one of the offices of an inactive base. So, as I said, nothing to worry about."

Maybe it was for the better. Maybe a little distance could help me think of something else than how much I wanted our lips to finally melt together... god, stop it. Don't think about Bucky that way!

„And when are you leaving?" I asked hoping he'd at least be able to catch some sleep before the mission. I had noticed the TV was still on, so i assumed he had continued watching the movie.

„In about 30 Minutes, that's why I woke you. I have to get ready to leave now." he responded and got up.

„Ok but you have to tell me one thing before you leave and it's very important!" I said and looked at him with the most innocent I could possibly put on.

„Sure, what is it?" he asked.

I clapped my hands on my thighs and asked: „How did you like the movie?" Bucky bursted out laughing. „Didn't you say it was something very important?" „This is important!" „No it's not" „It is to me!" „Alright" Bucky said and sighed. „The movie was... ok. Not as bad as I thought it would turn out to be after some certain scenes...." he admitted.