001.

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐃 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀

____________________________________

"SAMARIAAA." I heard my name being called from downstairs. I ignored it seeing my mama text me bout going to the store for her or whatever. I did my morning routine then put on a tee, matching crocs, and sweats. I walked downstairs to meet my father and mother both mugging me.

"I know you me heard calling you. " She said.

"Yes, I played sleep til I heard my phone ding and seeing your message." I poured me some coffee then I grabbed the money and left. I hated them both honestly they beat me to almost death one night and in the morning they act like nothing happens lmfao. It's fine though I don't care.

Sandra is the physical abusive one, Charles is the verbally abusive one. I stay in my room most of the time though but that doesn't stop them.

I was walking for 3 minutes til I finally made it to my destination.

"Wassup Abdu." I gave him a nickname.

"Wassup Toronto." He barely paid any attention to me. I had walked up to the drinks she wanted me to get, and chips grabbed them and I also grabbed me a 2 for 1 candy thing then walked up to his register and paid.

"Toronto?" He called out.

"Yes?"

"Watch the register for me." He asked.

"Sure." I ran to the side and got comfortable in his chair. He left it all warm.

This fine ass white boy came in.. blonde floppy hair, blue eyes, clear but faded red acne spots, nice eyebrows, black braces, bout 6'6, big ole print I seen through the sweat he had on but he looked familiar.

"I KNOW THATS NOT MY OLD BESTIE!!" I screamed running from round the register to hug him. He looked confused at first.

"Who you guh?" He asked in the highest pitch.

"Bro, it's Samaria." I said and he looked crazy.

"Dude, Sam." I said before saying the most embarrassing corniest he gave me. I huffed.

"Pretty Girl." I mumbled.

"Who?"

"PRETTY GIRL." I said a little louder, his facial expression changed to excitement when he realized it was me. He hugged me just as tight as I did before.