015.

𝐑𝐢𝐨 𝐀. 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋

 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋

_____________________________________

I was now at football practice. I was thinking alot. I wasn't mad at Sam just a little you knowwww... She's leaving I'm not insecure just a little scared for her cause folks in Texas do not care and I'll hate to take somebody's life forreal.

I sat down on the bench to take a breath and drink my Gatorade. Then I hear a song.

"K'MONNNNNNNNNN HIT IT ONE TIMEEEEEEEE." I heard the TikTok sound play and I hopped in the bit with smokey. Yeah he cut off but that's my dawg. He just mean as hell, we fought it out but he got his ass beat.

"Move, you beat my ass and think we cool." Smoke pushed me while rolling his eyes. He saved it and I laughed. Man Man came up to us with cheese fries and shit.

"Lemme get some." Smoke asked and man man looked at him like he had 6 heads.

"Get the fuck out my face." Man Man turned his back towards us. Smoke stood over him and stole the little bit of his cheese fries and took off. Man Man threw a rock he found behind the bench at him and it hit smokey head.

I walked away cause why the fuck am I they friend. I went to the locker room to take my shower and change my clothes to leave.

"Smoke? Man man?" I called they names knowing they probably left. My phone started to ring.

"MANNNN, THEY GOT US.. THEY GOT US SOME REAL NIGGAS LIKE US, THEY FUCKING UP MY GAHDAMN THUGDIZZLE." Smokey screamed like DC youngfly.

"Whooooooo." I yelled back.

"MALACHI." Smokey and Man Man screamed.

"Hold on." I told em.

"WHAT YOU MEAN HOLD ON? MALACHI AFTER YO FEM--" They were cut off by the phone hanging up I put on my gym shorts and tank, with my slides and ran out to my car. I had my glock in that bit. I called Sam and it picked up.

"Samaria?" I basically screamed as I did a 90 in a 50.

"Ooh. Is this Stink?" Malachi said into the phone.

"Listen here bitch you touch my female, and my boys it's ova wit fa yo family, yo future children, yo bitch, her ex, yo ex, yo favorite cousin ex, and all yall prom dates. Cause I'a hate to use y'all skeletons for halloween decorations and that's on yo head." I told him calmly as I turned into my complex, speeding over speed bumps.

"You know.. Sam always had some good pussy. It was always wet, made a sound when I slid in, I'm looking at it right now. I'm sliding my fingers up and down her fold as she tells me to stop. I like seeing her suffer it makes my dick hard." He described my heart, my breathing got heavier.

I had parked somewhere and ran to my apartment, I heard a gunshot as I ran up there. I started skipping 4 steps and I kicked my door down and ran into our room seeing no sign of Malachi but a scared Sam..

________________________________

02.09.22