018.

𝐑𝐢𝐨 𝐀. 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋

____________________

i drove her back to the apartment and carried her inside. i had addressed her wounds by cleaning them properly which woke her up.

"mm, rio?" sam groaned.

"yeah mama?" i blinked my tears away focusing on her wounds and the bullets.

"after this we gon talk about it." she rubbed my arm up and down in a comfort way. i shrugged.

damn, man man.. you switched on me ever since we was lil ones? i had yo back through it all man.. you was really my boy and he knew malachi was his cousin and after all that shit.. he aint tell me and thats crazy.

smoke ass so easily influenced when he be in love. he probably didnt even wanna do it but he did it and he dead for doing it and thats what he get.

i finished up with sam wounds putting her in the bath that was filled with warm water. she woke up once again.

"im sorry mama, all this is my fault and i know it. if i would've left you alone like you wanted me to, if i had made sure i actually killed malachi ass from the beginning i should've kept you private from my world for real. you my evil twin and i love it and you. i love you so much and you deserve so much better." i had tears in my eyes then i broke down.

"i love you to, rio, i love you soo much." she kissed my cheek with tears, but she smiled at me.

"it isnt your fault that shit like this happens. you didnt know your boys would turn out like that if you did you would've kept your distance and im glad you took me out that house and gave me a chance to be who i actually am, keeping patience with me. im sorry you reached this point of life but it was meant for you, you cant do nun but shake back stink." she held my hand before standing up and started to undress.

i was bout to walk out and she stopped me.

she undressed slowly in front of me.

"mama you dont have to if you dont want-" she stopped me.

"i want to." she continued taking her wet clothes off.

"take your off to." and i did no hesitation. she drained the water out and cut the shower on.

we had an alexa in our bathroom.

"alexa play, i got what you want by jayel springs." sam kept eye contact as we bathed ourselves.

til she turned around and rinsed off first, then i did to. she exfoliated herself and rinsed off.

she got out and so did i. we went straight to the room and she held me by my hand walking me by the bed where she let my hand go and laid down.

she opened her legs and started to touch herself. i watched her as she started to moan louder and louder and louder. my dick was real hard and she was real wet, i started to day dream about mike tysonin that bih.

then she squirted on me. i smiled before getting on my knees and eating her out.

i licked her clit slowly she jerked. i slid a finger in and continued kissing her clit. the i slid 2 in and just eating her shit like it was my last meal.

i then began to tongue fuck her as i rubbed her clit with my thumb making her shake and she came on my tongue. i licked her clean. i got up to go get a towel and she stopped me.

"i want you." she pulled me down to her and she took the towel from my waistline.

"my dawg fresh with the polo- oh- neverminddddd." she mumbled as she looked at my pp.

"if its really what you want i'll go slow mama." i reassured her.

"yeah because im pretty sure its more niggas that want your head and they gon get me first so they can get to you. if i die i want to die with that bwc." she stuck her tongue out.

"but i wanna try some first." she got on her knees and tried to suck my dick but i felt teeth making me hiss.

"im sorry." she pouted.

"its straight ma, let me help you." i told her.

*ian suck dick not once sooo we finna try*

"open your mouth." i told her and she did.

"only take in what you can but stroke the rest that cant fit. go slow til you get used to it." i told her and she put her mouth on it.

she went slow and did exactly what i told her. she started deepthroating my shit but she used her tongue to.

"who the fuckkkkk-" i groaned. she was doing other shit making my toes curl. she was sucking for bout 10 minutes and i came.

i picked her up and tongued her down. i laid her down opening her legs.

i rubbed the tip slowly against her and she squirmed. i looked at her one more time and she nodded.

i put the tip in and before she started to cry i kissed her distracting her from the pain.

*idk if i made them fuck so we doin it all over again.*

i took time letting her get used to my size. she took a deep breath and said go deeper so i did.

i stopped until she told me to continue all the way until i was in her.

i stroked slowly until she said go faster and i went crazy.

i lifted her legs on my shoulders and squated a lil bit before going fast. she held her hand to my tummy.

"slow downnnn, fuckkkk." she moaned her pretty ass moan making me wanna nut right there. i went faster and i seen her eyes shiny.

for the rest of the night, i planned on making her crazy about the dick...i didnt pull out and she aint know that because i love her bye.

___________
wassup gangly