022

rio a. banks

i stood outside of my sam parents safe house because i knew they were coming here next.

i seen a black sprinter van pull up. i pulled my mask down with demon mode by nardo playing in my ears with my airpods.

when the driver drove away i hopped out with my glock that had a switch on it. i ran up to the door avoiding the parts with the most light.

i ended up in the home and just blowing shit. i lit the whole house up making them come downstairs looking scared.

"what the fuck." sam mom said. i walked up to them.

"back the FUCK up, fore i do you like will smith.. with my KNUCKLE." her dad said and i hit his ass with 3 bullets in his chest and then i blew her mom brains out her heads.

i walked out the house leaving they insides splattered everywhere.

i went back to the car and grabbed the gasoline to burn they house down and i did exactly that.

omniscient

as rio was driving his way back to his home to change his clothes, samaria parents was already ahead and had people waiting for him, they also had people disguised as doctors to kill sam.

sam was up and was able to walk.

rio pulled into his driveway.

sam walked out the hospital bathroom.

rio opened his house door and three masked man took him by surprise when they immediately shot him up, 23 times.

sam was also tooketh by surprise when she was face to face with 2 masked men with chops and glocks. she ducked down and protected her belly.

the men in rio house ran out from the back, and the men in sam's hospital room ran and broke the glass. the doctors rushed to sam and put her on a rolling stretcher.

sam was looking around as her vision got blurry with tears, going in and out of consciousness. the fantasies of her and rio being parents to their baby girl flooded her mind making her chest hurt and harder for her to breathe.

rio was just there. laying in his blood, blood coming out his mouth, staring at the ceiling as memories of rio flashed in and out of his mind. rio never knew the gender of the baby because sam wanted it to be a surprise. rio hot tears flooded his eyes and hit his face.

sam heart beat was getting weaker and weaker as she sniffled holding her belly feeling liquid coming out.

"ma'am i need you to pick.. your life or your baby's." the doctor made a sad face. sam cried harder as happy and sad memories of rio and her hit her all at once but she knew who to choose.

"i choose me." sam took a breath feeling embarrassed, and selfish but it was for a good reason.

"i love you, sam and my lil one." rio said before he closed his eyes and took his last breath.

HIIIII LOLLLLLL.