002.

𝐑𝐢𝐨 𝐀. 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋

 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋

_________________________________

It's been a month and Samaria is ignoring me. I wasn't gonna act dumb and pretend not to see her bruises like others cause I'a get into it. I notice everything about her, I remember her from when we were small, to now and I know she had changed.

I decided to use my sister's nail page to get her attention. I texted her from off of Instagram telling her she get a free nail appointment since somebody recommended her.

She finna meet at my crib in 20 minutes. So I took a quick shower, and touched up my apartment.

Lit some candles then heard a knock on the door. I went to open the door I saw Sam.

"I don't know if this right address but I wanna thank you cau--" she cut herself off looking at me. When I blinked she tried to run but I grabbed her by wrapping my arms round her small waist.

"DUDE, LET GO OF ME." She screamed slapping my arm. I put her in a chokehold, closing the door with my foot.

"Calm yo ass the fuck down." I grabbed her gently by her throat making eye contact with her. I sat her down.

"Now, talk shawty. Let me know some."

"What Rio damn! Kidnapping people and shit." She folded her arms throwing her back to the couch I examined her body for bruises I spotted some new ones I think.

"Why you get new bruises everytime I see you shawty?" I asked sitting her down with me on the couch.

"I only saw you twice, why you even care? It's been some years. Don't act like you care forreal lmao." She scooted to the other end of the couch.

"I don't give a fuck if it's been a decade-" I was staring to say but got cut off.

"It's literally almost been or have been but hey.. what do I know lol." She sarcastically said with a smile I mugged her.

"BUT, just cause we haven't been together in a fat ass minute--"

"Hour but continue." She cut me off once again with a tight lip smile.

"Girl, I'a always care about you and it's not my fault y'all moved I wish we had phones or something back then." I picked her chin up wiping her tears.

"Now I'ma ask and you just nod or shake your head." I said and she nodded.

"Boyfriend?" She shook her head no.

"Girlfriend?" She shook her head no.

"Family member?" She shook her head to fast. I peeped but kept my mouth closed.

"Animal?" I asked seeing if she was gon lie and she did.

"Ight let's go throw that ho." I acted like I was dead serious and finna go to her house but I wasn't just trying to see her reaction.

"You hell." She chuckled, so did I. I'm really concerned but I'm trying not to push it but I don't wanna see and hear about her dead.

"Listen, Samaria Deja Woods, I care for you and I'm not gon fake like I don't see the bruises but whenever you ready to talk let me know forreal, I got you through whatever since I'm here now and girl you better stop ignoring me." I told her placing her back to my chest hugging her.

"Boy the fuck ever." She mumbled smiling. She got up stretching.

"I gotta go though but you owe me a nail appointment dude." She flicked my forehead and left leaving out the door. I groaned of frustration.

Dory 2 my Marlon 🍅🍅.

i care about you to.

I- I feel as if you don't love me.

boy get off my cellular device💀.

END OF THREAD.

I knew when she get home, those same people giving her the bruises was gonna hurt her 10 times as much soon enough but it's my job to listen and comfort her til she's ready.

I huffed shaking my hair a little before going back to my room to take a nap.

I kinda felt uneasy. So I texted Samaria again but didn't get no text back. I grabbed my car keys going to the same corner store. I figured if she was behind the cash register he must really trust her so he has to know something.

After 20 minutes of listening to drake's take care album. I made it to the store seeing the man.

"Yo?" I called out.

"You know where Samaria stay?" I asked trying not to sound creepy like.

"Aht." He came from behind the register looking me up and down.

"She forgot her phone at my house." I held up my phone.

"Liar! Toronto has the White 12, her case is clear, she has a polaroid picture in the back. Your phone is the Red 12 and a black case." He pushed his finger against my chest.

"What you want with my Toronto?" He asked.

"Let's talk about it.. If she's your 'Toronto' why haven't you did anything about those bruises I know you see cause I see them and my eyesight is horrible. Nobody speaks to her about it cause when I did she's just as nonchalant. You and everyone around her choose to ignore them but I'm not everybody... Now I'a ask you again and if you give me a bullshit ass answer I'a beat yo ass and I put that on that on yo dead ass folk now ho where... do.... she.... stay?" I got in his scary ass face. He told me the address I bucked at him and he flinched.

"You not supposed to flinch.. if you gon walk up on somebody walk up on em, don't be scary." I told em.

I shook my head going back into my car heading to the address.

"Dude is pussy." I huffed playing Toosii Icky Vicky.

I pulled up to the house taking a deep breath before walking out the car up to the front door. Before I could knock on it I heard the glass break.

I looked through the windows seeing Samaria on the floor with a nonchalant expression I was confused til I saw her moms hold the broken beer bottle to her throat. Samaria kept the same uninterested expression plastered on her face.

Before things got any worse I knocked on the door.

"Rio??" She exclaimed.

"Hey, I'm new in the neighborhood, I saw Samaria walk into here a hour or so ago I wanted to make sure it was her, but I see you so I know it's true. Stay safe." I gave her mom a look.

Samaria and I made eye contact. She smiled a bright smile but I could tell it was an empty one.

I wanted to fuck her moms up so bad. Knock her head off ha fuck ass shoulders.

She slightly closed the door after looking behind her.

"Samaria would get cleaned up and talk to you soon." She whispered nervously. I nodded waiting for almost 10 minutes to an hour.

"Hey." Her soft voice announced her presents. I grabbed her by her arm pulling her into my car.

"Pack yo shit tonight." Was all I said to her.

__________________________________

02.07.22