023

samaria deja woods.

3 months later.

_________________

"here we lay Rio Antonio Banks, and Ramara Layla Banks down to rest for eternity." the priest said before they lowered my only love's in their grave.

i felt empty. i felt numb. i couldnt feel.

rio parents and sister came down to give me comfort but i knew they were angry at me. i took the life of their only grandchild and for their child to die the same night i knew they felt like i couldve left apart of him.

but they werent in my shoes. they didnt know how deep rio was in the street shit. i wasnt gonna bring no baby into this world second guessing if someone gonna have it out for my child over some shit my babydaddy had. knowing im not emotionally, mentally, financially unstable to take care of a child, MY child. no matter what a child is always gonna need its mother.

and i couldnt give that to her so i did a selfish unselfish thing, i know if rio was here he'll be mad but i couldn't take that risk. but everytime i think about it.. a child is all he wanted and its sad because i became a killer of his dream but everything happens for a reason i guess we'll try another lifetime.

omniscient

sam drove home feeling sick to her stomach just a pain she didnt wanna feel.

sam had went downstairs and got some henny and cried. she went to the closet and grabbed the protection gun. she aimed it at her head and pulled the trigger.

leaving a note behind along with her life.

the end😛😛😛.

have a great day baes