021

omniscient.

_______________

"what do you mean she lost her memories?" rio screamed in the hospital.

"sir, i need for you to calm down and listen. samaria is in a coma so its a chance she lost her memories but only you and she can get them back." the doctor said.

"how bout our baby??" rio asked.

"the baby is fine. a little.. shaken up i guess." he laughed. rio looked at him before punching him in his face.

"i hate crackas." he mumbled before walking past a mirror.

"well, im not necessarily a white white cracka so i dont give a fuck." rio shrugged making his way back to sam.

he looked at sam. he felt bad. she was right, people still out here tryna kill him. so now he felt this different type of anger, a type of anger to get them boys before they get him but its hard to make that choice knowing they got a baby on the way.

he cant even ask man man and smokey to handle that because they flaw as hell. his homeboys since lil ones. he felt all types of emotions, he wanted to cry, scream, and be happy.

but he wanted to be strong for her. thats what he was going to do.

his eyes went to her pregnant stomach, he kissed and rubbed it then put his head on it.

"i love you the most." he said blinking his tears away. he looked back at sam, praying that she would wake up and remember.

rio got hungry and went to the vending machine to get some skittles. he stopped in his tracks to see malachi with sam's parents. he hid some feet away and listened.

"i dont like this shit bro, the girl is fucking pregnant and all YALL plans failed im done." malachi said.

"well your not done til i say you done. you can go to jail for attempted rape and lose yo football career, lets not forget." sam's mom, edna, said.

"yo wrinkled raisin ass, i wish i never woulda listened." malachi bucked at edna, and edna backed up some.

"do what i say and go finish the job." edna gave malachi the gun discreetly.

Malachi was now between a rock and a hard place. Malachi never wanted shit to go down like this, malachi wanted sam back, he regretted everything he did to her but her mom convinced him, had him as a puppet.

malachi is realizing everything is wrong. he got his cousin, and his boyfriend involved now they dead, he see how rio was hurting, now he's sure rio is hurting even more. he wish he can say sorry but it aint shit a sorry can do and he knows that.

malachi sniffled a little.

he was tired, he was the bad guy, but he was tired. he was tired of killing, hurting, the love he had for her.

just tired of life.

"sam has moved on, now its time for me to do the same." malachi whispered and held the gun up to his chest where his heart will forever beat for sam and he let it blow.

edna looked in horror as some of the blood got on her fur coat and face.

rio was just as shocked, when he turnt that corner, edna and him was making eye contact she ran as fast as she could.

edna was always jealous of her daughter, her daughter made edna's mother prouder than edna ever did.

sam was always beautiful, smart, fit and respectful. in everyones eyes sam was perfect but in ednas eyes.. she was threat. a threat to who? edna didnt know she just always felt threatened. so edna always tried getting rid of her.

her only chance WAS malachi, now she see's she has to do it for herself.

but rio, was gonna end allat.

______________

kinda a rushed ending lol.