013.

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐃 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀

________________________________

Rio had me in the car with a blindfold on. He played Summer Walkers' reciprocate. I couldn't see him but I grabbed his chin.

"FIRST OF ALL GET THESE BITCHES.. I DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YO RICHES, YOU KNOW IM A DIFFERENT GIRLL, I COME FROM A DIFFERENT WORLLDDD. IT AINT EVEN WORTH US SPLITTING, IF YOU KNEW WHAT I WAS HITTING ONNNNNN." I song with my heart. I felt him smiling and him turning.

"We're here." I heard him say.

_____________________________

Rio had opened the car door for Sam

Rio had opened the car door for Sam. He was so nervous. He was going to ask her to be his girlfriend but first he wanted to tell her everything first. Sam was nervous because she never had anything done like this for her nor did they stay long.. we saw what happened to Malachi.

With different emotions going on they were kind of in their own world as they walked up to the door. Every door he held for her.

"Reservations for Banks." Rio said.

"Yes, right this way." The lady lead and they followed. Rio pulled out both their chairs.

"Well, let me start you off woth some drinks." A male waiter came up.

"Arnold Palmer and a water?" Sam asked trying not to sound tooo ghetto..

"We don't have that but I can bring you a tea and a few lemons?" The waiter shrugged and Sam nodded a yes.

"And for you sir?" He asked Rio.

"Let me get a water." Rio said and the waiter nodded leaving them 2 menus.

"Okay, I'll be back with your drinks and I'll take your order." The waiter sent a smile before going back to the drinks.

Rio was trying to see how he could tell her. He looked up seeing Sam admiring the building.

"Rio, this is beautiful." She finally made eye contact with him. Rio grabbed her hands.

"Mama, you know I wouldn't put you in danger right?" Rio asked and Sam got serious quick.

"Yeah? What happened?" She leaned a little.

"I'ma tell you this cause I'm fucking wit ya." Rio raised his eyebrows prepared for he leaving or something. He exhaled.

"I'm in the streets forreal, ma. It's complicated cause I'ma shooter I guess type shit. I'm in the streets but I'm not. That's how I get money for college and to live. In Canada I was never rich.. my pops was in the shit, now I'm in the shit. I'ma get better when I get drafted. It's gon be easier fa me to leave mane." Rio tried his best to explain what he do. Sam looked at him in shock cause what the hell.

"So you a thuggin ass white boy?" She tried to joke but she couldn't. She wasn't blaming him or nothing she just wanted to know why.

"Why?"

"What you mean why dude?" Rio scrunched his face up.

"What happened to yo people's." She asked. Rio's world froze.

"I graduated high school, go to college here and yep." He told her trying to leave the worse details out of it.

"Mhm, tell me when your comfortable stink." Sam rubbed his hand with her thumb and Rio felt at peace til the waiter came back.

"Okay, heres your tea with lemon, and 2 waters. What are your orders?" He took out his pen and pad.

"Chicken tenders and fries." Sam ordered so quick cause she never been here before. Rio laughed.

"Girl what?"

"Chicken tenders and fries please." She gave the waiter a smile but he wrote it down anyways.

"I would like mash potatoes and steak. Well done." Rio gave his orders.

"Okay well, the food would take a minute so appetizers?"

"Cheese stickssss." Sam dragged out excited. She always seen them never ate them. Rio looked at her with a smile.

"2 cheese sticks please." Rio said giving their menus to the waiter.

"Alright, I'll be back." He said walking off.

"Tell me about me.." Rio asked and Sam laughed nodding her head.

"You wanna be drafted to the Rams, you want 2 kids.. twins one boy, one girl, you want to be a Micheal Jordan football player, you want to own homes in different states and countries, you want go back and give money to our town in Canada, you want to own a boys and girls club and a shelter/ studios for kids in our town and everywhere. You want to make the world, your future kids, and the people around you happy." Sam recited everything.

"You also wanna make me your wife but I can't be no wifey." She said like lakeyeah making Rio laugh.

"Not you actually remembering. I know you have a Virgo sun rising and a Sagittarius moon setting." Rio told her and Sam laughed shocked.

The waiter brung out their appetizers.

"Scared the fuck out of me cause I don't even know that." Sam said.

They talked and laughed til the waiter brung their food out. They learned more about each other.

The more they spent time and learned about each other. The more Sam made it harder to prevent herself from falling in love. Yes, Sam liked him but she didn't want to admit.. she couldn't cause she didn't or don't know how to love right maybe she did but she didn't want to hurt him.

Rio loved her. He loved her when he met her in Mrs.Greens' class. He is infatuated with her and everything she does, he studied her. He knows what every expression means especially since her face talks before she does.

They ate, Rio paid and they left.

This was only the first half of their date..

__________________________________

02.07.22