Chapter Two : The Game [2]

Dizian Found himself in a pitch-dark place. There was no one other than him, it was creepy, that it gave him shivers. Is this a dream?-No a nightmare rather, he do remember dozing off in the sofa earlier.

Reaching out his hand hopefully able to grasp onto something. He walked and walked as he swayed his hand aggressively. What kind of nightmare is he even having? Or was this just a plain dream? Ah it's frustrating.

Suddenly, darkness started to fade once he took another step. A meadow was revealed, it was breezy that it made him rather relax. A girl then faded in she has a dark colored hair but with a hint of purplish color which can be seen once light reflected on her straight hair.

Slowly, he started to approached the person yelling repeatedly and once he was already close- the girl turned around and suddenly, white light suddenly flashed before him; with this he could not had gotten the chance to see her face, but he heard her voice, she was smiling as light started to took him.

"I hope you succeed... Dear player."

The voice was clear, but what does it mean? Player? Who? Him?

White flash once again faded to black, at this moment Dizian was floating in thin air, but he kept his composure. This is no time to be panicking.

Looking around it was again only him, at that moment and huge screen appeared in front of him.

Interface System.

An electronic Voice suddenly spoke, a screen then appeared loading 1 to a 100%. Dizian then jolted when a sharp cat like eye suddenly appear out of nowhere oozing out a blue light which started to scan him from head to toe.

Scanning complete. Welcome Dear player! Are you ready?

Something started to pull him, the force was exactly like a strong river stream, he tried to pull back but it has no use. What is happening, exactly?!

Dive in.

And with that, the force became stronger as it pulled him in completely, swirling as he vanished into nothingness.

─────☽✴☾─────

Dizian opened his eyes and squinted in the sunshine reflecting in through the window. He stretched, feeling relaxed than he had ever since.

With his eyes half open he started to observe the room he was in. Ah that's right, he fell asleep at the living room.

He stood up stretching once again, but suddenly, he felt his chest rather heavier than before. Does he have chest pain? No.

He slowly looked down to see an unfamiliar bump below him. Was his chest always this bumpy? He also then realized that his clothes was larger than it usually is.

That's when it hits him, he instantly looked for the bathroom and started to take a look at his appearance in a mirror above the sink.

Dizian gaped at what he saw, almost making his knee weak. How can this be? What kind of phenomenon is this?

He once again looked as he pinched, slapped and bump his head into mirror making it to crack as blood started to stream down from his forehead. This came to a conclusion, that, he was not dreaming at all!

Was he cursed? Or was this just a dream inside another dream? Ah, he doesn't know.

How can this happen to him? How did he turn into a girl?!

"What the hell is happening?" He muttered panicking as he went out and sat down heavily in the sofa.

His appearance changed, however, his apartment was still Intact.