VOLUME 2: TEASER

"You're no creator, Agapius. You never were."

—A sudden realization—

"Celeste. . ?"

"Agapius. . . it's nice seeing you again."

The longing stare Agapius had as he looked at the Deity before him. Oh how he missed her.

—A sudden twist of fate—

"This shouldn't have happened if she didn't jump in to save me!"

"It's not your fault, it never was! Stop blaming yourself!"

—Guilt, regret. And a great loss of a companion—

"Just when things are starting to get better. . . Why doesn't everything go my way."

"I tried everything, but why do I keep failing?!"

"Turn back time, we can save her, just turn back time. . ."

—Fighting the impossible—

"What do we do now Agapius? He can't finish the game like this. He's also in danger! How can he go back if his soul is completely destroyed. . .  Dizian, make a choice."

". . . I want to keep going. I want to know what happened, the truth, everything. It's here, I can't turn back now."

"I'll take responsibility, I'll step down if his soul comes to non-existent. . . I'll drop my title and get punished.

". . . Do whatever you want!"

—Difficult choices he has to make—

"Did you hear? There's a new student in class A."

"Really? This time of the year?"

"It's been months since the incident, class A became all so serious and. . . How do I put it, gloomy."

"Right? Speaking of the new student do you know their name—"

"Excuse me, where is Mr. Marvin's office?"

"Huh? Oh it's just right around there, then go left, you'll see an oak plain door, that's his."

"Thank you."

"Bro, is that the new student?"

"He has golden eyes."

"Holy shit, now that's interesting!"

— A beginning of a new—

—————

More conflict, more drama and more  adventure. Can Dizian finally leave the game world? Or does he need to suffer more? And will he be able to capture the male interests' hearts? Will a romance finally spark up?

Buckle up.

The game resumes.