5. Artifact [2]

LUNA

LUNA

I was impatiently waiting outside Ms. Gillian's office as per instruction by her. She needed to have a private discussion with her patient- Shiki. His eye condition is probably a lot serious that what I had imagined, confidential even.

But I wonder how he would look with both eyes being present. I couldn't imagine him without his eye patch, what's more with having two eyes. Although, it was rather strange, couldn't he just let it get healed? Is there something stopping him from getting healed?

My thoughts wandered off elsewhere. The two deities. I kept on wondering where they are, I have not seen them since yesterday. Of course, I can't keep them beside me, that'll just be weird for the others.

I opened the translucent window, I expected the same results as to a week ago. But unexpectedly, it wasn't the same.

Everyone's affection rate has increased by two percent. Even Shiki! His affection rate that had been staying now moved!

(Shiki Drust)

Likability rate: 36%
Affection rate: 2%

(Remus Weinberg)

Likability rate: 41%
Affection rate: 6%

(Austin Cornelius)

Likability rate: -12%
Affection rate: -1%

(Arlo Kimiko)

Likability rate: 67%
Affection rate: 8%

(Xavier Lester Valencia)

Likability rate: 25%
Affection rate: 8%

(Abel Vuitton)

Likability rate: 10%
Affection rate: 3%

(?????)

Likability rate: -
Affection rate: -

Suddenly, another screen appeared. A warning.

WARNING

Due to the lack of interaction and increase to the male interests chart. The system will automatically disqualify the male interests you have least interacted with.

The ranking below shows the most to the least male interest you had interacted through the previous and current month:

1.Shiki: ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
2.Remus:┉┉┉┉┉
3.Xavier:┉┉┉┉
4.Arlo:┉┉┉┉
5.Austin:┉┉
6.Abel:┉

Disqualification will process in 3 days for Abel Vuitton. Unless you interact with the male interest that is going to be disqualified, he'll forever be a regular character.

Bonus: +2 for affection

A disqualification? Wait, Agapius did say something like this in the beginning, didn't he? But I thought it'll only be a disqualification if I partner them? Or find them a partner?