7. To them [1]

LUNA

LUNA

"Wait so you are Luna?! And the one who actually got kidnapped was Rinalyn?!"

Ezryn kept repeating on what I had just told him or what I had just revealed to him. He was rather perplexed by it, well, anyone would, but not Mr. Eyepatch over here.

"Yes, and can we move on now? That's the third time you repeated that phrase." I said.

"Shouldn't you tell the others the truth?" He question that made me sigh.

I would've if Mr. whitey patch here doesn't suspect anyone from our group. But Shiki's got a point as well, there might be anyone lurking around still and may happen to over heard our conversation.

"You shouldn't trust the people around us too much, they might be an ally of the perpetrator." Shiki remarked. He was sitting on the monobloc chair holding a blue rolled paper. "Not everything you know, is the truth, some lies behind a mask that they don't want other people to uncover."

For some reason, his statement prick my conscience. I'm one of those people who wear a mask, in my case— literally. Because this isn't even my body, my soul was the only one present in this unknown world.

I don't even know how my body's condition is within back my world. Does time flow different in here and there? Is it like one second here equals to a year back? Or perhaps it's vice versa? Augh! I don't know!

"Then, do you guys have anyone in mind that can be the main suspect?"

I glance over to Shiki which he did as well to me then to Ezryn.

Shiki place the curled paper down on the table as he stood up, as he soon took his eyepatch off, pocketing it.

"You. . . you're eyes!" Ezryn burst, his eyes bulging out of their socket from the shock as he saw Shiki's bare while face. "They're two!"

"I had Professor Gillian to make me an artificial eye, it's not that shocking." Shiki coldly dismissed, but Ezryn began rambling.

"No, it's. . . it's just, woah— you're. . .pretty handsome." Ezryn said, but then suddenly looked away embarrassed by what he had said, as Shiki just looked at him with a knitted brow.

The awkward silence filled the shack as my eyes go back and forth at the two.

"Is there any news from your beasts?" Shiki gaze directed to me, completely shrugging the awkward silence.

"They have, but they won't tell me until they return." I answered.

Unexpectedly, Shiki signed me to come up to him. He went back to the table and I followed, the curled blue paper was now pinned against it as blocks of rash dented book was place on each edges.

I jerked my head down to see the dark lined image imprinted within the blue paper. It was a map.

"Isn't this the map of Cosmo? Where did you get a copy of it?" Ezryn who seem to be over the embarrassment went to my side and looked at the image down. Cosmo is the city or the setting of the game is in and where SMA reside.