Chapter Twenty-Two: Memoria [3]

Agapius couldn't help but feel uneasy, walking back and forth on the bedroom of his sleeping host. Whilst Aella was sitting at the edge of the bed arms and legs cross, observing agapius annoyingly.

"My goodness, stop that. It's only been a day, she'll wake up in no time, you're being paranoid."

"How do you expect me to calm down when my host is unconscious!" Agapius retorted.

"And like I said, it's only been A DAY, not two but A DAY!" Aella yelled back furiously and continued as she sigh "beside didn't you say he's experiencing something?"

Agapius suprisingly stop and glance over to the soundless vessel of his host. She was right, it's only been a day but the fact that Dizian is currently experiencing a Memoria worried him.

But well, it was also bound to happen. He was likely going to put him into a Memoria but it was not supposed to be related to Rinalyn and Shiki.

Initially, after they leave the banquet Luna would get involve with Dion for some time and would be where she would experience the memoria of Dion, but to think that plan went into shambles.

From time to time, Agapius would peek into Dizian's subconsciousness to see how he was holding up. Fortunately, he seem to be doing fine, though he did saw him vomiting and such, but he couldn't meddle in. It's an event that Dizian needed to finish by himself.

"You know, I've been thinking about this for awhile."

Aella spoke up disturbing his train of thoughts. He stared at her, but she was looking at Luna, blankly.

"What?"

"...."

"Well? Speak up."

Aella slowly glance over to Agapius who frowned as he leaned against the door. There was no one around the dormitory, so they could speak loudly as much as they want, the girls was on their classes currently.

"Well, I was just wondering... Why is her hair purple?" She questioned pointing her thumb at the sleeping Luna.

Agapius looked at her dumbfounded as he blink thrice,  he thought it was going to be some sort of a serious question but... Luna's hair color of all things? Really?

Why? Was the color not to her liking?

But there was no need to listen to her, he was the 'creator' after all. Appearance of his characters shouldn't matter to her.

"I mean, not that I care but, shouldn't it be whitish?"

His eyes twitch with her sudden statement.

Ah.

It seem to him that he already knew where this conversation was going. Why bother bringing this up? He doesn't know what goes through her mind. Aella knew too well that he is uncomfortable with this conversation.

"... it's my choice, I didn't care about their appearances. You shouldn't either."

Agapius said, most likely to be a warning rather than an answer.

"Did you now?" She emphasize. Aella seem to have shrugged it off and continued.

"Aella..."

"Luna was it? This soulless child and the vessel Dizian' soul currently is in. She's pretty, not to mention she looks a lot like Celeste—"

"Aella!!!"

The loud yell resonated through out the whole room, echoed even to outside. Luckily the room was soundproof, it shouldn't be a problem since no one would hear them outside the room 077.